BEGIN A MEANINGFUL CAREER RIGHT HERE
Warehouse Maintenance Manager
- Responsible for a team of 20-30 technicians in a 24/7 warehouse.
- Responsible for continual improvement of their operation and for ensuring agility to meet the changing needs of the business.
- Responsible for developing and maintaining an open, engaging labor relation's environment which remains issue free.
- Active membership and participation with the safety committee to ensure strong partnership on all safety issues throughout the property .
- Control of maintenance labor budget and expense for all budgeted items in the maintenance organization.
- Ensures sustainable capability is built within maintenance technicians and across the warehouse.
- Partners with other functions and adjacent process owners to deliver the defined business results.
- Review and recommend changes to existing material handling equipment and all proposed construction projects.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- Strong communication skills, ability to communicate at all levels of the organization.
- Knowledge of mechanical equipment, preventative maintenance, overhauling and trouble shooting skills.
- Previous experience of leading a team.
Starting Salary Range:$85-$115K + bonus (if applicable) + benefits
Compensation for roles at P&G varies depending on a wide array of non-discriminatory factors including but not limited to the specific office location, role, degree/credentials, relevant skill set, and level of relevant experience. At P&G compensation decisions are dependent on the facts and circumstances of each case. Total Rewards at P&G include salary + bonus (if applicable) + benefits. Your recruiter may be able to share more about our total rewards offerings and the specific salary range for the relevant location(s) during the hiring process
Just So You Know:
All will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status, citizenship, HIV/AIDS status or any other legally protected factor.
Immigration sponsorship is not available for this position, except in rare situations based on Procter & Gamble's sole discretion. Applicants for U.S. based positions are eligible to work in the U.S. without the need for current or future sponsorship. We do not sponsor for permanent residency. Any exceptions are based on the Company's specific business needs at the time and place of recruitment as well as the particular qualifications of the individual.
Procter & Gamble participates in e-verify as required by law.
Qualified individuals will not be disadvantaged based on being unemployed.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.