Communications Associate Manager.
Role Title: Communications Associate Manager
Location: Mumbai, India
P&G was founded over 180 years ago as a simple soap and candle company. Today, we’re the world’s largest consumer goods company and home to iconic, trusted brands that make life a little bit easier in small but meaningful ways. We’ve spanned three centuries thanks to three simple ideas: leadership, innovation and citizenship.
The insight, innovation and passion of talented teams has helped us grow into a global company that is governed responsibly and ethically, that is open and transparent, and that supports good causes and protects the environment. This is a place where you can be proud to work and do something that matters.
Are you looking to take your career to the next level?
In this role you will engage in real work, putting your skills and knowledge to play in an impactful way. Having an impact on the business throughout your time with us, working with passionate people and will most likely start by working for a specific brand or business unit.
“Do something that matters”.
With us you will:
- Act as an internal, active and influential business strategy consultant, ensuring that the message we share with our consumers and shoppers align with our business strategy and execution.
- Be part of a cross-functional business team, working closely with Brand Management, Finance, Sales, Research & Development, Consumer Analytics, and others as you serve as the voice of the brand.
- Representing P&G brands to outside partners like legislators, regulators, journalists, beauty editors, advertising clearance authorities, environmental scientists, consumer associations, and NGOs.
- Build insights into a compelling story.
Apply if you have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, English language, linguistics, media or any other field. Master’s degree would be a plus.
- 3 to 5 years of experience in Brand management, Marketing Communications in any corporate organization or media agency.
- Creative, innovative, strong communication skills, collaboration and priority-setting.
- CSR / Sustainability as well as crisis management experience is a plus.
- Team oriented, with a “can-do “ attitude and ability to deliver breakthrough results.
Commitment from us
P&G’s Day 1 starts with you doing something that matters – making an impact on the world, P&G brands, and your career.
You’ll be at the core of breakthrough innovations, be given exciting assignments, lead initiatives, and take ownership and responsibility. And you’ll do this in creative work spaces where new ideas flourish. All the while, you’ll receive world-class training to help you become a leader in your field. And it’s not just about what you’ll do, but how you’ll feel: welcomed, valued, purposeful, challenged, heard, and inspired.
If you have any questions left
You can get to know us better here: https://www.pgcareers.com/
“Do something that matters”.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: