Did you know that at P&G we consider the Supply Network Operations as the engine that accelerates value creation?
Are you ready to change the face of P&G's Supply Chain?
Getting thousands of different products onto the shelves in our customer’s stores in the right quantities, at the right time and with perfect quality really does present a new challenge every single day.
P&G’s Supply Network Operations (SNO) organization is there to meet these challenges: Forecasting customer demand, handling the information flows from orders, shipments and invoices, as well as leading the physical distribution process from Distribution Center to the customer’s shelf.
By joining us in supply chain, you can help us develop highly sophisticated, more integrated approaches, and take advantage of the latest advancements in digitalised plant and smart technology. Innovation is the driving force behind everything we do at P&G. Across the world, you will find thousands of scientists, engineers and developers working in manufacturing plants, innovation centers and distribution facilities.
Your Role as Logistics Manager:
- Act as the single point of contact for distributors on all matters related to product supply
- Manage logistics flow of finished product from P&G to the distributor.
- Lead customer-specific service improvement plans with an aim to achieve best-in-class service as measured by customer.
- Work with multifunctional teams (Sales, Marketing & Finance) as well as customers on Supply Chain joint value creation projects to enable Cost & Sales improvements.
- Work with the distributor to optimize downstream supply chain to the trade.
- Devise and implement simplification projects to automate data reporting within the supply chain function.
What we will offer you:
- Responsibilities as of Day 1 – you will have the ownership of your role from the beginning and you will handle diverse projects and responsibilities
- Recognized groundbreaking management skills – we offer you the opportunity to test your knowledge and management abilities in real-life situations and to obtain insights into the world of business management;
- Continuous trainings and mentoring – you will work with passionate people and you will receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager
- Dynamic, diverse and supportive work environment
- Competitive salary package and benefits.
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree in a technical field such as Engineering or Computer Science (preferred).
- BSc Logistics or Commerce also acceptable.
- Advanced Excel Skills and Computer Programming experience will be an added advantage
- Strong leadership and Analytical skills
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. Our mission of Diversity and Inclusion is: “Everyone valued. Everyone included. Everyone performing at their peak”.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: