Begin a meaningful career right here
Senior Manager - Sales
If you are intrigued by the idea to build long-term business relationships with our customers and want to be in the driving seat to sell our global leadership brands, then Sales at Procter & Gamble is the right place to kick-start your career & leadership development!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. Our people are all equally talented in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours. Are you ready to inspire us with your unique ideas?
Then go ahead and apply!
P&G Sales Managers are entrepreneurs who come up with strategies to win in diverse set of channels via our distributors in their respective markets. As a Sales Manager, you will learn about category, product portfolio, the industry and the company's business practices. You will also help develop our distributors to influence customer decisions in critical business areas by using conceptual selling techniques and data-analytics.
- Operationalize brand commercial strategies
- Design and execute the winning strategies and plans by channel and customer for Kenya
- Equip the sales and distribution teams with the needed sufficiency elements to grow the business
- Understand business fundamentals and their implementation
What we offer:
At Procter and Gamble, we don’t just offer a job, we offer a career with varying assignments and lots of development opportunities, so that we develop our leaders of tomorrow. You are integrated in the team with a full training program. You will learn communication and selling skills, the management of a customer portfolio, the analysis and priority settings, trained to specifics corporate trainings.
We are looking for:
Education Qualification:Bachelors/Master’s Degree from a reputed institution
- Strong field sales experience in different channels
- Strategic thinking
- Trade marketing experience (preferred)
- Experience of working in a FMCG company (preferred)
- Phenomenal relationship management skills
- Game-changing mindset
- Leadership with bias to action
- Strong communication skills with a variety of audiences
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: