Do you have a passion for beauty? Do you want to be in the driver’s seat selling our award-winning products?
We are looking for a SK-II Counter Manager for our Saks Fifth Avenue, New York, NY location.
What is SK-ll?
SK-II is a prestige skin care brand. First introduced in Japan, SK-II has grown into a $1.7Bn+ global skin care brand that is loved and trusted by women around the world, particularly in Asia where SK-II ranks as the top selling skin care brands in all large primary markets.
The SK-II Counter Manager owns the day to day operation of the SK-II brand within Saks Fifth Avenue. You will be mentoring the Beauty Consultants and delivering sales via coaching to help ensure they meet their own personal goals. This is a selling/management role.
YOUR PRIORITIES IN THIS ROLE ARE:
- You will achieve SK-II Sales Plan.
- You will help develop those individuals reporting to you.
- You will bring new consumers to the brand via outreach programs.
ACHIEVING YOUR PRIORITIES:
- You will collaborate with store management on Saks initiatives and in store promotions as well as communicating SK-II Priorities by attending weekly store meetings with Saks management.
- You will monitor stock levels communicating needs to Retail Executive and Account Coordinator.
- You will execute SK-II company initiatives including sales goals and promotional calendar. You will exemplify SK-II standards and brand equity.
- You will build opportunities to develop SK-II business, i.e. partnering within the store, outreach events.
ABOUT PROCTER & GAMBLE
We produce globally recognized brands and we grow the best business leaders in the industry. With a portfolio of trusted brands as diverse as ours, it is paramount our leaders are able to lead with courage the vast array of brands, categories and functions. We serve consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Always®, Ariel®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Herbal Essences®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, Tampax® and more. Our community includes operations in approximately 70 countries worldwide.
Our consumers are diverse and our talents - internally - mirror this diversity to best serve it. That is why we’re committed to building a winning culture based on Inclusion and our ideal candidate is passionate about the same principle: you will join our daily effort of being “in touch” so we craft brands and products to improve the lives of the world’s consumers now and in the future.
We want you to inspire us with your unrivaled ideas.
WE THINK YOU WOULD BE AN EXCELLENT FIT IF YOU ARE:
- Experienced in luxury beauty.
- A forward-thinking leader.
- Passionate about succeeding as a team.
- An Innovator, thinking out of the box on driving the business and bringing new users to SK-II.
- Skilled at mentoring. You will lead by example of success, overcoming barriers and problem solving.
- Ambitious with positive working attitude.
- A strong collaborator showing interpersonal skills, both with internal and external partners.
- A strong analytical thinker.
- Able to work under pressure and deal with multiple responsibilities.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status, citizenship, HIV/AIDS status or any other legally protected factor.
Immigration sponsorship is not available for this role. As a general matter, Procter & Gamble does not sponsor candidates for nonimmigrant visas or permanent residency. However, Procter & Gamble may make exceptions on a discretionary basis. Any exceptions would be based on the Company's specific business needs at the time and place of recruitment as well as the particular qualifications of the individual.
Procter & Gamble participates in e-verify as required by law.
Qualified individuals will not be disadvantaged based on being unemployed.