Begin a meaningful career right here
Information Technology is the function within Procter & Gamble that leverages information and business knowledge to create innovative solutions that change the way P&G runs business.
We offer you an exciting experience – a 3-12-month paid internship in P&G.
Internship in our company is about a real project, real work with customers and real results!
There will be opportunity of part time/specific schedule aligned depending on your availability.
We invite you to pass internship project in Information Technology (IT) Department. IT is the department for internal consultancy within P&G that works to improve the company’s productivity.
For internship, we offer several interesting projects:
- Work on corporate IT systems and infrastructure;
- You will analyze the business background and lead the effort to improve IT systems and better meet business needs;
- Work with P&G multi-functional team to digitalize and transform business processes.
Your manager and team members will support and coach you, while you will be the real leader of your project.
Monthly salary: 20 000 UAH gross;
Flexible work hours and possibility to work from home;
Mobile expenses allowance if needed to support you in your daily responsibilities;
Reduced or individually adjusted work hours can be aligned as per studying need;
Benefits package: medical & life insurance, lunch allowance, free corporate housing (only for Ordzho Plant);
And many-many more.
- You should be willing to relocate throughout your career;
- You should be willing to travel in your career;
- All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status, citizenship, HIV/AIDS status or any other legally protected factor;
- No immigration sponsorship is available for this position.
- Сurrent student - 3rd-6th year of study;
- Advanced Excel (macros, VBA);
- Work with SQL;
- KNIME/other analytics system experience;
- SAP experience will be good;
- Office 365 tools (Flow, Power BI, PowerApps)
- Good command of English;
- Great leadership, ability to work independently and as a team worker.
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: