Use powerful analysis tools to inform the future of our products
IT Analyst (M/F)
Would you like to apply your education and experiences in exciting and meaningful ways from day one? Are you interested in going deep in technology or taking on a business facing role that leverages your IT knowledge and interests? If so, a unique opportunity may be waiting for you at P&G where we offer a variety of roles that bring together business, technology and innovation to create competitive advantage for P&G. Descriptions on the types of roles and work available can be found in the Job Responsibilities.
- Full Time
- Level: Recent Grad/Entry level
- Glassdoor Reviews and Company Rating
What makes an IT employee successful at P&G? Check out the top traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
Are you a creative individual with a problem-solving mind-set? Do you have a passion for data and technology and a desire to learn and grow continuously? Then this opportunity at Procter & Gamble is the one you have been looking for!
Data and Analytics IT professionals are experts in combining information, technology and business knowledge to build creative solutions that change the way we do business. Your work will enable faster and smarter decision-making using P&G data eco system, algorithms and visualization tools.
This role is embedded in the France-Benelux Sales Organization based in Paris. You will utilize your strong IT and analytical skills and your business understanding to optimize our choices regarding our strategy goals.
This role offers ample opportunities to contribute to the business in a very visible way, and to become a Sales analyst expert. You act as a trusted advisor with the business teams in the headquarters and connect HQ plans with activations on the field.
As an IT Analyst you will :
- Be the sales' analyst for the cluster France-Belgium-Netherlands working closely with the sales teams to identify the best opportunities and build the right plans
- Implement new approaches/models for delivering insights through analytics combining multiple data sources according to your needs
- Build up deep knowledge of the P&G data ecosystem (made of internal and external data sources) and the business context. You will participate to key business meetings in order to capture the objectives and key questions to answer for making initiative a success. You will contribute to upskill the organization on Analytics by sharing and scaling your work across the teams.
What P&G will offer you
- Responsibilities as of Day 1– you will get the ownership of your business teams and projects from the beginning.
- Continuous coaching– you will receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager.
- Dynamic and agile work environment– we value every individual’s personal situation and support initiatives promoting agility and work/life balance to enable individuals to be at their best at work.
- Collaborative and inclusive environment - you will work together with a diverse group of passionate people and contribute to building an inclusive environment for each of us.
You are a good fit if…
- You are graduated with a Master’s degree from an Engineering / Business school, or University, within IT or any related field
- You have strong Analytics skills and passion for making Analytics the new norm around you
- You have the passion to transform how the business runs through technology - You demonstrate proven leadership skills and are able to work autonomously as well as in a team
- You are organized and know how to prioritize
- You are proficient in both French and English
Just so you know ...
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship, disability, HIV/AIDS status, or any other legally protected factor. Our people are all equally talented in their own way: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours. Are you ready to inspire us with your unique ideas?
Location: Paris, France
Job Id: IT 00002254
Paid Time Off
Health and Wellness Programs
Stock Purchase Program
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR:
- Associate Analytics and Insights Manager Charlotte, North Carolina
- Information Technology Engineer (m/f/d) Crailsheim, Germany
- E2E Operations & IT Stewardship leader- Associate Manager Ahmedabad, India
- Identity & Access Management Directory Services Operations Cincinnati, Ohio