BEGIN A MEANINGFUL CAREER RIGHT HERE
P&G Product Supply Internship Program 2023
How would you like to use your engineering/science academic background and join a globally recognized company? If you are passionate about inventing, developing, reapplying, and delivering processes and technologies, then this role is perfect for you.
Here at P&G Product Supply (Supply Chain), we go beyond sourcing, moving materials and reducing costs. For a consumer goods company, the supply chain is central to delivering the business and you’ll be at the heart of some of the most challenging (and fulfilling) business and supply chain problems.
You should have the right technical curiosity and understanding to develop new approaches to big problems. Your work will require creativity, innovation, teamwork, and leadership.
As an intern in Product Supply:
- You will receive responsibilities from Day 1 – You will start of working on key brands from the beginning. Over time, as you expand your impact on the business, your responsibility and ownership of a brand will quickly grow.
- You will work on impactful projects focusing on forecast consumption, cost analysis and optimization, among others.
- You will receive continuous coaching & mentorship – We are passionate about our work.
- You will receive both formal training and regular mentorship from your manager and others.
- You will live in a dynamic and respectful work environment – We live our Purpose, Values, and Principles daily. We value every individual and encourage initiatives promoting agility and work/life balance.
- You will experience friendly and supportive atmosphere at work.
- You can choose flexible work arrangements.
We would love you to start a unique experience, we will provide an attractive compensation.
We love talented people, you will have the opportunity to become full-time following successful completion of your Internship.
You can visit https://www.pgcareers.com/ama-internship-malaysia to know more.
- You are a top talent, current university student that preferably has graduated or has less than 2 years to graduate (graduation year of 2022, 2023 or 2024)
- Available to do full-time internship in Klang Valley for 3 months/12 weeks
- Majors or experience in IT, computer science, automation is preferred but this role is open to all fields
- You are an excellent visionary, with strategic and fearless leadership skills
- You display strong teamwork, analytical skills, problem solving and solutions oriented mindset especially during issues
- You have an ability to drive innovation and brand growth
- You have the ability to handle multiple priorities under pressure
- You take initiative and show flexibility
- You are brave and willing to learn new things
- You are English proficient (written and spoken)
- Legally eligible to work in Malaysia
We produce globally recognized brands and we grow the best business leaders in the industry. With a portfolio of trusted brands as diverse as ours, it is paramount our leaders are able to lead with courage the vast array of brands, categories and functions. We serve consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Always®, Ariel®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Herbal Essences®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, Tampax® and more. Our community includes operations in approximately 70 countries worldwide.
Visit http://www.pg.com to know more.
Our consumers are diverse and our talents - internally - mirror this diversity to best serve it. That is why we’re committed to building a winning culture based on Inclusion and our ideal candidate is passionate about the same principle: you will join our daily effort of being “in touch” so we craft brands and products to improve the lives of the world’s consumers now and in the future. We want you to inspire us with your unrivaled ideas.
We are committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We do not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship, disability, veteran status, HIV/AIDS status, or any other legally protected factor.
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.