BEGIN A MEANINGFUL CAREER RIGHT HERE
Product Supply Manager
Are you interested in a career in Product Supply that provides exposure to different parts of the P&G supply chain and the rest of the company, giving a tremendous opportunity to develop a broad and deep skillset?
The assignments you will be rotated to range from demand planning, supply planning, customer logistics and physical distribution. Through these diverse experiences, you will get a comprehensive understanding of the various dimensions of P&G's business operations. At P&G, we don’t just offer a job, we offer a career with varying assignments and lots of development opportunities, so that we develop our leaders of tomorrow.
If this sounds exciting, read on!
This role reports to a Product Supply Manager or Senior Manager, and will work in a multi-functional team.
What Success Looks Like
You will lead, impact, and contribute to the success of your business for a group of customers or group of brands. You will handle your business and projects independently in a specific area like supply chain planning, customer service operations, logistics projects with customers or managing P&G warehousing and transportation operations. Your career will begin in either of these roles:
- Demand Planning Manager – Develop the volume forecast in collaboration with Commercial/Sales team which guides business and production plans.
- Customer Logistics Manager – Drive service, cost, and cash improvements while working with customers/distributors.
- Quality Assurance Manager – Develop a systemic approach to ensure confidence in quality of products and services to enable delivery of innovation, performance, outstanding products to delight consumers.
- Distribution Center Manager – Manage Distribution Center (DC) operations via a 3rd Party Logistics (3PL) to serve customer needs, while maintaining service, cash, and cost.
- Market Availability Manager – Prioritize incoming supply, working with business units supply planners to get the right supply and ensuring perfect service to customers.
- Transportation Manger – Manage all transportation from the DC to different customers/distributors, while maximizing service at an optimal cost.
- Deliver on supply chain metrics of Service, Cash and Cost via PDCA (Plan, Do, Check, Act) cycle
- Deliver successful initiatives which drive total brand penetration/category growth
- Collaborate with customers to drive outstanding service and cash results which is mutually beneficial
- Contribute to and provide leadership for inventory reduction strategies
- Contribute to cost saving opportunities via identifying of losses in the supply chain
- Drive operational excellence within the standard work processes
- Identify, prioritize, and eliminate process losses across the supply network
- Work with internal P&G partners and manage supplier companies to develop and execute commercial and technical agreements that will best meet our business needs
- Partner with Physical Distribution to manage the Transportation & Warehousing of our products with an efficient and agile supply network
- We are open to fresh graduates with a Bachelor's degree in Business, Economics, Engineering, or other relevant courses, and Supply Chain Managers with a maximum 5 years of proven experience
- Strong interest in the commercial and customer aspects of business
- Strong data analytical skills and passion for winning
- Ability to show effective leadership to solve problems and set priorities
- Strong collaboration skills and the ability to work within diverse organizations and teams
- Possesses strong oral and written communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft office tools (Word, Excel, Power Point)
- Basic understanding of Enterprise Resource Planning Software (SAP, JD Edwards, Oracle)
We produce globally recognized brands and we grow the best business leaders in the industry. With a portfolio of trusted brands as diverse as ours, it is paramount our leaders are able to lead with courage the vast array of brands, categories and functions. We serve consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Always®, Ariel®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Herbal Essences®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, Tampax® and more. Our community includes operations in approximately 70 countries worldwide.
Visit http://www.pg.com to know more.
Our consumers are diverse and our talents - internally - mirror this diversity to best serve it. That is why we’re committed to building a winning culture based on Inclusion and our ideal candidate is passionate about the same principle: you will join our daily effort of being “in touch” so we craft brands and products to improve the lives of the world’s consumers now and in the future. We want you to inspire us with your unrivaled ideas.
We are committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We do not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship, disability, veteran status, HIV/AIDS status, or any other legally protected factor.
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: