Begin a meaningful career right here
Senior Manager - Process Engineer - Dry Particles
P&G is the largest consumer packaged goods company in the world. We have operations in over 75 countries, with 65 trusted brands that improve lives for 5 billion consumers worldwide. This brings many advantages, including the opportunity for our employees to enjoy a diverse and rewarding lifelong career filled with new and exciting challenges.
We believe great ideas emerge from the creative connections that happen between our talented employees, and we encourage diverse, multi-functional teams to work together to generate new ideas to address challenges we face.
We are currently looking for a passionate and dynamic individual to join our engineering team located in Phoenix, Arizona. This role is for a Senior Manager - Process Engineer for Dry Particles that will have two primary areas of responsibility: deploying technical solutions and leading multiple projects.
As a Dry Particles Process Engineer you will be:
- Developing and implementing technical solutions to complex powder handling problems including: Powder sanitizing, Powder conveying & separation, Powder size reduction, Powder classifying/sieving, Particle/ingredient agglomeration, and Powder mixing.
- Effectively lead multiple engineering projects using validated Project Management methodologies.
We are looking for an experienced and driven individual who is:
- Energized about solving the toughest engineering problems related to powder handling.
- Intellectually curious about innovative technical solutions and how to apply them to improve production and efficiency.
- A team leader who will work with others to be directly involved in the testing and use of equipment to design a solution.
- Energized about sharing your ideas and participating in team conceptualization sessions to explore all options and collectively decide on a solution to meet the business needs.
You are a good fit here if:
- You have a BS/MS degree in engineering. We prefer Chemical, Mechanical, Electrical, Industrial, or validated experience in powder methodologies and deployment.
- 3 - 8 relevant work years experience in related field.
- Be experienced with regulated products.
- Have clean design/cGMPs experience.
- Have mastery level of powder and bulk engineering.
- Demonstrated technical troubleshooting skills.
- Have experience in successfully leading multiple projects simultaneously.
- Strong collaboration skills
- Ongoing coaching and career development – you will work with passionate people and have access to best in class training through our P&G Leadership Academy as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager.
- We provide a market-competitive salary benchmarked against the finest companies.
- Our Profit Sharing Trust Plan and 401K equivalent along with our medical benefits are both very competitive.
- We will provide you real work on Day 1 alongside experienced team members where you can be challenged and grow.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status, citizenship, HIV/AIDS status or any other legally protected factor.
Immigration sponsorship is not available for this role. As a general matter, Procter & Gamble does not sponsor candidates for nonimmigrant visas or permanent residency. However, Procter & Gamble may make exceptions on a discretionary basis. Any exceptions would be based on the Company's specific business needs at the time and place of recruitment as well as the particular qualifications of the individual.
Procter & Gamble participates in e-verify as required by law.
Qualified individuals will not be disadvantaged based on being unemployed.
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: