Begin a meaningful career right here
Information Technology for Pilar Plant– IT Intern
Do you have a passion for developing people to improve their contributions to the organization? Do you love challenges? Do you want to start a professional career while you're finishing your studies?
We welcome you to apply and join Procter&Gamble 12 - 24 months Internship Program in Pilar or Buenos Aires site.
The internship is a program dedicated to bringing new talented students to P&G and our main goal is to offer full-time managerial positions to our successful Interns.
Meaningful work from day one
- Lead Information Technology projects related with Product Supply area to improve procedures to work on a more synchronized process.
- Transform business process finding opportunities and simplifications for the operations based on Information Technologies.
- Lead Infrastructure and Networking projects increasing the Operational Perfection for Plants.
- Bring new ways to use the data in the Product Supply area in order to increase the decision making and provide savings.
- You work every single day on real business projects for which you will assume responsibility from Day 1, e.g. improving production management systems, executing data analyses, building automatizations
- You gain phenomenal, real-life experience in a world-class work environment that uses state-of-the-art technology
- You become part of the IT team and you experience dynamic, international environment - delivering extraordinary IT-enabled business results. As an IT intern you should be willing and able to create business value through the application and ongoing development of IT mastery.
Application & Integration (Project Management, Service management, Program Management) IT Security & Risk Management (Cloud Management, Information Security, Identity Management) and Infrastructure (Mobile application factory, Physical distribution, Service operations, Network, etc.)
What we offer:
- You have responsibilities as of Day 1 – you will feel the ownership of your project from the beginning, and you will be given specific projects and responsibilities
- Continuous mentorship – you will work with passionate people and receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager
- Work and be part of a dynamic and supportive environment – employees are at the core, we value every individual and support initiatives, promoting agility and work/life balance.
- We love flexibility. You can arrange your work schedule based on your personal needs; you will experience true support for work/life effectiveness and your long-term well-being.
- We provide a competitive salary and benefits' package.
How much do you know about us?
We serve consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Always®,Ambi Pur®, Ariel®, Bounty®, Charmin®, Crest®, Dawn®, Downy®, Fairy®, Febreze®, Gain®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Lenor®, Olay®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, SK-II®, Tide®, Vicks®, and Whisper®. The P&G community includes operations in approximately 70 countries worldwide. Please visit www.pg.com for the latest news and information about us and our brands.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
- Be an active Student (bachelor/university degree) averaging your career (12 - 24 months to graduation)
- Fluent in English
- Show evidence of passion and achievements in academic and/or non-academic activities.
- Have strong Leadership Capabilities
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: