Begin a meaningful career right here
PROCESS ENGINEER IN DISTRIBUTION CENTER
Do you want to transform materials for winning consumer experiences?
Then Process Engineer position in our Distribution Center in Pilar, Buenos Aires might be the right place for you to gain this experience, as P&G facilities hire Process Engineers to work and build career in the field of Logistics management.
In our Product Supply department, we produce consumer goods to supply our customers with high-quality product, on-time, and at a low cost. You will help us innovate to ensure the development and use of the most advanced technologies. We value your creativity and skill in analyzing and solving problems.
Your role in Product Supply
In this role you will have the opportunity to be on the floor meeting different challenges. It's up to you to make decisions and the results of those decisions through. You will discover our leading technologies which are world-renowned. You will also discover the P&G standards and methods. In the end, you will build your own capabilities through the job experience, mentoring and training.
Are you ready to take the challenge?
Your mission would be to:
1. Optimize Distribution Center operation to reduce cost:
Lead PD E2E Loss Analysis, Drumbeat review, follow up to ensure saving project execution on time
T&W cost control, review to ensure cost is within the budget
Lead Benchmarking, learning and reapplication
Execute Capital Investment Projects that improve our Operational Standards
Lead Capacity analysis to ensure right storage
2. As Internal control owner:
- Quarterly internal control audit, action develop and complete on time
- Ensure 3PL deliver 100% compliance on internal control including security information requirement
3. WPI owner:
Get qualified and build WPI capability for P&G team and 3PL team
Deliver Productivity glide path for DC
4. Project leading
P&G serves consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Always®, Ambi Pur®, Ariel®, Bonux®, Braun®, Blend-a-Med®, Fairy®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Lenor®, Naturella®, Olay®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, Vizir®, Vicks® The P&G community includes operations in approximately 70 countries and more than 100 thousand employees worldwide. Please visit www.pg.com for the latest news and information on P&G and its brands.
P&G is a leading global consumer goods company whose winning brands are built around the model of innovation. Whatever your passion is, we desire to ignite your potential to become your very best self. We hold true to our purpose, values and principles as we seek to make a difference in the world around us. You will engage in meaningful work that will touch the lives of others and have a real impact. Everything at Procter & Gamble starts with understanding - understanding our consumers and our employees as we innovate to improve lives now and for generations to come.
We are committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We value diversity and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
What we offer you:
- You will have business responsibilities from Day 1 – You will start of working on key brands from the beginning. Over time, as you expand your impact on the business, your responsibility and ownership of a brand will quickly grow.
- You'll be recognized state of the art Supply Network Operation skills – We will constantly help you improve your knowledge and management abilities.
- You will receive continuous coaching & mentorship– We are passionate about our work. We will make sure you receive both formal training and as regular mentorship from your manager and others.
- You will work in a dynamic and respectful work environment – We live our Purpose, Values, and Principles daily. We value every individual and encourage initiatives promoting agility and work/life balance.
- You will work in international teams with regional or global responsibilities.
- Competitive salary and benefits program (private life & medical insurance for employees and dependants, PG stock, saving plans).
- Regular salary revisions and possible promotions - all in line with your results, performance and potential.
You will be a good fit for us, if you have:
- Strong leadership / ownership and high responsibility.
- Strong Analytical & Problem Solving skills
- Strong collaboration/ communication : work effectively with people on cross functions & cross countries. And work effectively with third party/suppliers
- Ability to work effectively under pressure.
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: