Drive business results for billion dollar brands
Prague, Czech Republic
Do you want to be in the driving seat, selling our global leading brands? Are you intrigued by the idea of building long-term business relationships with our customers? To develop and negotiate plans which create a benefit for our shoppers, our customers and our Company? Then an Internship in our Strategic Sales department is the right place for you. We are here to help you gain a magical experience. We have internship assignments in the areas of Key account management, Shopper Based Design, Category management & Business Analysis.
- Level: Recent Grad/Entry level
- Glassdoor Reviews and Company Rating
What makes a successful Sales professional P&G? Check out the top traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Good listener
We are seeking talents to ourPragueoffice for the position of
Work schedule:full-time/ part time with flexible working hours
Do you want to join us and learn from one of the top Sales organization on the market?
At Procter & Gamble, we are proud to say that we develop talents almost exclusively from within. This means we are not offering you your first job out of university, we are hiring you with the expectations you will grow into one of our future leaders - maybe even our next CEO.
We are the world's largest consumer goods companywith operations in 80 countries, more than 80 billion US$ in revenues and with 25 Billion-Dollar Brands, such as Gillette®, Ariel®, Pantene® and Oral-B®.
Our newly designed traineeship provides you an unusual opportunity to join our best-in-class Sales organization for6-12 monthswith the intention to provide you with on-the-job training and possibility to join the Company on a permanent basis in a managerial position (Junior Account Handler/ Junior Key Account Manager - upon successful completion of your traineeship).
From day one you will beco-leading our business at one of our main customers (retailers).You will learn how to develop, negotiate and execute sales and marketing strategies based on in-depth customer, market and trade analysis. Within your assignment you will have a chance to cooperate with several departments such as logistics, marketing, finance that will enable you to link the P&G and external world business and financial dynamics.
The Traineeship will be challenging and meaningful from the first day and an outstanding amount of learning and experience will catapult your personal and professional development, which - provided successful traineeship - will help you succeed long-term within P&G.
- Develop according to your individual training plan
- Enjoy an attractive salary and benefit package
- Participate in accelerated On-the-job and classroom training to develop your personal a professional skills and capabilities
- Be supported in independent decision-making and risk taking
- Have the opportunity for managerial role upon the successful completion of the traineeship program
Do you want to be in the driver's seat, selling our global leading brands? Are you intrigued by the idea of building long-term business relationships with our customers? Would you like to develop and negotiate plans which provide mutual benefit for our shoppers, our customers, and our Company? We want people who can bring their best selves to work every single day as a part of our best-in-class sales organization.
As a Sales Intern, you'll need to be highly motivated, results-oriented, and comfortable in drawing insights from data. For all of the work we put into creating the world's leading consumer products, it means nothing if we can't sell them to our customers. You can help us there!
What kind of internship projects you can expect
- You will be externally focused, emphasizing efforts on national key customers, though you may also work with online retailers. You'll get an understanding of the customers and shoppers needs. Your contributions to negotiations on prices, assortment, merchandising and promotions will be essential to our success. You'll have to collaborate with the whole customer team to prepare business plans and external negotiations.
- You will make commercial recommendations for a category (e.g.: Laundry with Ariel, Oral Care with OralB, Baby care with Pampers, Hair Care with Head & Shoulders etc.). Your mission will be to improve turnover and Sales fundamentals by suggesting strategic choices in terms of budget, assortment and promotion. You will work alongside the Brand leaders.
What we offer
- We guarantee youresponsibilities from day 1 and ownership of at least one or two big projects
- Your manager willcoachyou and will ensure you get a dedicatedtraining program and many learning opportunities
- You will join ourdynamic Sales teams, and work closely with colleagues fromother functions: Brand management, Supply Network Operations and Finance
- A chance to see if a career at P&G is what will help you unleash your potential
- Internships usually last 12-weeks during the summer months
- Our internship program benefits from a competitive salary and benefits package
- Our interns are considered the best pipeline of talent for our Permanent positions
- 3rd, 4th or 5th year of study
- Strong initiative, problem solving, good interpersonal and language skills in Slovakian/ Czech and English
- Positive attitude towards challenges and changes
- Excellent analytical thinking and leadership skills
- Valid driver's license (active driver)
The Graduate Program consists of two phases:
- 1st Phase - Win Where the Shopper Shops
Already in the first phase of your journey, you are fully responsible for your own accounts within the Sales Force in the "field". You will influence in-store promotions, executions, visibility and sufficient stock level.
- 2nd Phase - Be the Part of our Key Account Team
You will co-lead the business with our retailer as a Junior Key Account Manager responsible for a category or a customer.
Expert and committed colleagues will coach, mentor and guide you along the way for you to be able to join the winning team of successful Graduate Program participants.
Would you like to become a business leader and be responsible for developing and executing our business strategies with the biggest retailers?
If youare interested pleaseJOIN USbysubmitting your application below!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.
Location: Prague, Czech Republic
Job Id: SLS00003489
Health and Wellness Programs
Close to shopping
Close to restaurants and entertainment
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: