Begin a meaningful career right here
Management Internship Program - P&G Brazil
These internship positions are in our Sao Paulo General Offices,Louveira Plant, Louveira Innovation Center, Seropédica Plant and Manaus Plant.
Management Internship at P&G Brazil
The internship of your dreams!
How would you like to begin your career in a company where the majority of the leadership team started as an intern just like you will.
If you are passionate about innovating, developing, reapplying, and delivering new processes and technologies, then this role is perfect for you. Come to work with us where Global Top Brands were born!
Our P&G Internship is a program offered to promising and driven undergraduate students interested in growing as a leader by working at a great consumer goods company.
You will get to join one of our departments – Brand Management, Analytics & Insights, Finance & Accounting, Human Resources, Information Technology, Sales, Product Supply, Research & Development, Engineering, Legal – working and leading business projects that help us improve our consumer´s lives everyday, in our São Paulo General offices, plant sites in Louveira (SP), Seropédica (RJ) and Manaus (AM), besides our regional sales offices in many cities in Brazil. After being approved in our online tests, we will reach you to better understand your areas/departments of interest.
You should have the right curiosity and understanding to develop new approaches to big problems. Your work will require creativity, innovation, teamwork and leadership.
As an intern in P&G:
• You will receive responsibilities from Day 1 – You will get the full experience of being a P&Ger by working on a live important business project.
• You'll experience a truly global work environment – interacting daily with P&Gers from various backgrounds, nationalities, and markets – We will constantly help you improve your business knowledge and management abilities.
• Your will receive continuous coaching & mentorship– We are passionate about our work.
• You'll receive both formal training and regular mentorship from your manager and others.
• You'll live in a diverse and respectful work environment – We live our Purpose, Values, and Principles daily. We value every individual and encourage initiatives promoting inclusion and diversity of thinking.
• You will experience friendly and dynamic atmosphere at work.
• You can choose flexible work arrangements.
• We would love you to start a unique experience, we will provide an attractive compensation package, in line with the market.
• We value talented people and we will help you to develop your skills, preparing you for full-time opportunities at P&G, following a successful internship journey.
How much do you know about us?
We offer meaningful challenges from day one and effective and constant training. Thus, we bring to bear the strengths of our employees and develop them to become phenomenal leaders. In addition, diversity is very important for us: we seek the most diverse talent so that we always know how to innovate to exceed the expectations of our 5 billion consumers in the world. Therefore, working with us is the best opportunity to do what you love, with constant challenges and to be recognized for its results. More than that, it's the ideal opportunity to help us touch and improve billions of lives in our world.
For over 175 years, we have built some of the world’s most successful brands, including Ariel®, Tide®, Pantene®, Pampers®, and Gillette®. We believe in serving the consumer and ensuring our organization, talent and brand building reflects the diversity and needs of the approximate 5 billion people around the world we serve through our brands. We value leadership as well as deep understanding and offer fulfilling career opportunities that make us an unbeatable force in our industry.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company.
You'll not be discriminated on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.
The positions can be filled by PwD (people with disabilities).
Who are we looking for:
•You are a top talent, current university student that has 12 to 24 months prior to graduation.
•You display strong teamwork, analytical skills, problem solving and solutions oriented mindset.
•You have experience working with groups through formal or informal positions of leadership (ex. student organization, varsity, thesis)
•You are driven to overcome barriers or setbacks to consistently deliver strong results
•You are comfortable collaborating with people from different levels, backgrounds and experiences
•You are able to use your analytical ability to derive insights from data and come up with business or organizational decisions.
•You have strong passion to continuously stretch yourself to learn new things and grow as a professional
•You take initiative and show flexibility
•You are fluent in English
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: