Drive business results for billion dollar brands
Strategic Sales - Internships (m/f)
Do you want to be in the driving seat, selling our global leading brands? Are you intrigued by the idea of building long-term business relationships with our customers? To develop and negotiate plans which create a benefit for our shoppers, our customers and our Company? Then an Internship in our Strategic Sales department is the right place for you. We are here to help you gain a magical experience. We have internship assignments in the areas of Key account management, Shopper Based Design, Category management & Business Analysis.
- Level: Recent Grad/Entry level
- Glassdoor Reviews and Company Rating
What makes a successful Sales professional P&G? Check out the top traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Good listener
- Externally focused on national key accounts such as Kruidvat, Etos, Albert Heijn, but also online retailers such as bol.com and Coolblue, you will get an understanding of the customers and shoppers needs. Based upon this, you will contribute to negotiations on prices, assortment, merchandising and promotions.
- You will collaborate with the whole customer team to prepare business plans and external negotiations.
- You make commercial recommendations for a category (e.g.: Laundry with Ariel, Oral Care with Oral B, Baby care with Pampers, Hair Care with Head & Shoulders etc.) in the Netherlands. Your mission will be to improve turnover and Sales fundamentals by suggesting strategic choices in terms of budget, assortment and promotion. You will work alongside the Brand leaders.
- We guarantee you responsibilities from day 1 and have the ownership of at least one or two big projects
- Your manager will coach you and will ensure you get a dedicated training program and many learning opportunities
- You will join our dynamic Sales teams, and work closely with colleagues from other functions: Brand management, Supply Network Operations and Finance.
- A chance to see if a career at P&G is something for you!
We are looking for Master students that:
- Are born leaders and are passionate to make things happen;
- Have an external focus and a real passion for Sales/Marketing;
- Like to bring creativity & innovation to their work;
- Have strong analytical thinking and skills;
- Collaborate well with diverse groups of people;
- Speak both Dutch & English;
- Have experience of either living in the Netherlands or knowledge of its market;
- Are available for an internship experience of minimum 3 months
Have a valid driver’s license.
Just so you know:
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship, disability, HIV/AIDS status, or any other legally protected factor. Our people are all equally talented in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours. Are you ready to inspire us with your unique ideas?
Location: Rotterdam, Netherlands
Job Id: SLS00004151
Health and Wellness Programs
Close to shopping
Close to restaurants and entertainment
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: