Begin a meaningful career right here
On-Premise Laundry National Technical Resource - P&G Professional
Procter and Gamble Professional (PGP) is an exciting and highly entrepreneurial business, focused on improving the lives of our consumers away from home. Our branded propositions include equipment, service and technical support systems along with branded products.
The job is charged with the installation, maintenance, and customer service of those systems. Ultimate end-state is completely satisfied customers that result in long-term retention and product compliance.
The NationalTechnical Resource (NTR) role is responsible for the equipment, service and technical support for PGP, primarily consisting of Preferred Distributor partners throughout assigned market. This includes all cleaning categories where equipment, service and technical support is required (emphasis on On-Premise Laundry, Housekeeping and Commercial Kitchens). The individual in the role is responsible for building a high-performance service team within assigned region. This must be done in a way that supports year-to-year volume and profit results, improves customer retention, and delivers superior customer service results. In order to perform the work described above, all applicants should:
Have and able to display:
- Ability to work well with others
- Proven experience and ability to use appropriate technology for your position (i.e. handheld computer, phone, computer, programming software for commercial laundry machines)
- Provenexperience with andableto teach others commercial on-premise laundry machineprogrammingfor quality installations and troubleshooting (Unimac/B&C/Milnor/Wascomat/Electrolux/Ipso).
- Physical capability to handle workin tight spaces in laundry rooms to install/service dispensing equipment. Bending/squatting frequently.
- Ability to tolerate exposure to conditions including wide variances in temperature, dust and dirt.
- Customer-facing skills - ability to develop and cultivate relationship with the customer.
- People oversight and development skills for team of technical resources in market.
Be able to do the following, with or without reasonable accommodation:
- Capacity for full work week and on call after hours
- Lift 50 pounds
- Travel required, could be 70-80% of time with or without advanced planning
- Work some nights and weekends
- Be willing to work in electrical/plumbing
* It’s preferred that candidates live within 25 miles of a major airport in region.
- Must have valid driver’s license, a reliable car, and must provide proof of insurance
- Bilingual (Spanish/English) a plus
- Experience in Commercial On-Premise Laundry and ability to program laundry machines
- Work Schedule may include: 12 hour shifts,5 day work week, occasional weekends, and night shifts
- Lift, lower and carry objects up to 50 lbs.
- Push and pull objects up to 50 lbs.
- Climb a vertical ladder.Ability to go up and down
- Climb up and down stairs
- Stand, sit, and/or walk for long periods of time, twist, bend at the knees , stoop, kneel, squat, crawl, and reach for purposes of installing and maintaining equipment.Surface:Concrete, asphalt (uneven surfaces).
- Operate a computer keyboard to input and access data, and phone
- The ability to work in extreme temperatures both hot and cold, generally in warehouse conditions including wide variances in temperature, dust and dirt
- The ability to give and discern the various visual and audible alarms and signals for equipment startup, evacuation, and fires
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Candidate must be able to operate a motor vehicle, and spend approximately 30% of the day in the car traveling from accounts safely in city, rural and expressway conditions
- Candidate must live in specified city
- On-call coverage will include occasional weekends, holidays and night shifts
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status, citizenship, HIV/AIDS status or any other legally protected factor.
Immigration sponsorship is not available for this position. Applicants for U.S. based positions are generally required to be eligible to work in the U.S. without the need for current or future sponsorship. Except in rare situations based on
Procter & Gamble's sole discretion. Procter & Gamble does not sponsor candidatesfor permanent residency. Any exceptions would be based on the Company's specific business needs at the time and place of recruitment as well as the particular qualifications of the individual.
Procter & Gamble participates in e-verify as required by law.
Qualified individuals will not be disadvantaged based on being unemployed.
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: