Begin a meaningful career right here
Information Technology Internship for University Students
The internship is an annual program dedicated to bringing new talented engineers to P&G and our main goal is to offer full-time managerial positions to our successful Interns.
- We are seeking penultimate/last year students who have passion to lead and make things happen, analytical thinkers, problem solvers, and excellent communicators.
- You will face real-life situations in a dynamic consumer goods company.
- We believe arole of intern within the Information Technology function can make a positive impact on you and on our business across the Latin America region.
- You work every single day on real business projects for which you will assume responsibility from Day 1, e.g. managing IT services and processes, executing data analyses, doing automation projects
- You gain phenomenal, real-life experience in a world-class work environment that uses state-of-the-art technology
- You become part of the IT team and you experienceadynamic, international environment - delivering extraordinary IT-enabled business results.
- As an IT intern you should be willing and able to create business value through the application and ongoing development of IT mastery.
Application & Integration (ProjectManagement, Service management, Program Management in areas like Financial Services, Transportation, Planning, Warehousing, Employee and HR Services), IT Infrastructure (Mobile application factory, Physical distribution, Service operations, Network, Cloud, etc.) & Plant IT Services.
- You have responsibilities as of Day 1 – you will feel the ownership of your project from the beginning, and you will be given specific projects and responsibilities
- Continuous mentorship – you will work with passionate people and receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager
- Work and be part of a dynamic and supportive environment – employees are at the core, we value every individual and support initiatives, promoting agility and work/life balance.
- We love flexibility. You can arrange your work schedule based on your personal needs; you will experience true support for work/life effectiveness and your long-term well-being.
- We provide a competitive salary and benefits' package.We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company.
- We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
·Be a Costa Rican citizen or be legally authorized to work in Costa Rica.
·Be an active Student (bachelor/university degree) in your penultimate/last year of study (6-18 months to graduation) in areas related to Engineering and Information Technology.
·Have intermediate English Skills (B2 or above in CEFR)
·Show evidence of passion and achievements in academic and/or non-academic activities.
·Have short work experience, or internships and studies abroad
·Have strong verbal and writing interpersonal skills
·Have strong Leadership Capabilities
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: