Use powerful analysis tools to inform the future of our products
Sandton, South Africa
Do you love diving into data sets? Would you enjoy telling stories and helping others see the benefit of data-based decision-making? We are passionate about understanding data and want more people who know how to use that data in the best way to guide our decisions. Are you up for the challenge?
- Full Time
- Level: Recent Grad/Entry level
- Glassdoor Reviews and Company Rating
What makes an IT employee successful at P&G? Check out the top traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
Do you want to belong to one of the most advanced global IT and shared Services organizations in the world, transforming every single day the way business is done through technology and innovation? Do you have passion for technology and desire to learn and grow continuously? A career in IT with us will build your ownership and influencing skills, and provide you a breadth of experiences across multiple businesses.
InformationTechnology(IT)uses information and business knowledge to craft innovative solutions that change the way P&G runs business.
Your Role as an Intern in IT you would:
- Be accountable to deliver the assigned project with the associate measurable business value
- Work autonomously, handling your own time effectively in collaboration with others
- Actively search for improved ways to run business processes and/or applications
- Build collaborative relationships with the various teams you interact with, understanding and communicating effectively with internal and external business partners
- Proactively communicate the status of the project, activities and help to remove roadblocks.
- Build your own skills and knowledge through the job experience, coaching & training.
You will be supported by a coach day to day and have access to experienced IT colleagues for mentoring.
What we offer:
- ResponsibilitiesasofDay1– you will feel the ownership of your project from the beginning, and you will be given specific projects and responsibilities
- Continuouscoaching& mentoring– you will work with passionate people and receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager
- Dynamicandrespectfulworkenvironment– employees are at the core; we value every individual and encourage initiatives promoting agility and work/life balance
- Paid Learning Experience: We treat you like a real full time employee, not only in terms of the responsibility you take on, but also by providing you with a competitive monthly stipend.
- ASouth African citizen with a valid South African ID
- Recent Graduate/Final year studentwith a major in: Computer Science, Information Technology or any relevant major
- An individual with a drive and passion to transform how the business runs
- Capability to develop mastery in one or more of the IT Disciplines – Application & Integration, Infrastructure, Data & Analytics, IT Security & Risk with evidence of strong technical expertise
- Excellent collaboration skills and working comfortably across teams
- Fluency in English
Just so you know:
- This isa paid internship opportunity
- Successful interns will be eligible for full-time placement upon graduation
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company Our mission of Diversity and Inclusion is: “Everyone valued. Everyone included. Everyone performing at their peak”
Location: Sandton, South Africa
Job Id: IT 00001795
Paid Time Off
Health and Wellness Programs
Stock Purchase Program
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR:
- Information Technology Function - IT Data Associate Manager Guangzhou(Canton), Chinese Mainland
- Data Scientist for Supply Chain Analytics (m/f) Brussels, Belgium
- Associate Data Scientist - Information Technology (IT) Geneva, Switzerland
- Information Technology: Associate Manager Sandton, South Africa