Begin a meaningful career right here
How would you like to use your academic background and join a globally recognized company? If you are passionate about inventing, developing, reapplying, and delivering processes and packing technologies, then this role is perfect for you.
The Operation Leader is a key role for the transformation of the site from a third party operation to the P&G Ops Excellence systems. The role would have responsibility of ensuring the operation journey to excellence and build productivity and cost.
As an operation leader you will:
- Attend to M&M session and provide perspective about local operation/process/specifics
- Attend weekly PD meeting being able to represent PD org
- Accountable as contributor for the design and execution of PD tasks
- Influence and coordinate local resources to execute tasks
- Get in contact with local team to have deep understanding about process/tools/requirements
- Get in touch and aligned with other functions
- Establish in partnership with CH SPOC and 3PL process and procedures
- Contract management: ensure contract is reviewed regularly and adjusted as needed
- Compliance and risk management
- Operational performance: ensure processes are in place to deliver KPIs (safety, cost, customer quality, service, inventory accuracy, quality assurance, internal controls, and regulatory) o SLEA
- Financial performance: ensure accurately payments process as well as accountability for managing the operational budget delivering T&W goals
- Co lead with Finance team the T&W preparation and reviews
- Continuos Improvement: responsible to lead a program for continual improvement of their operation to ensure agility
You will receive responsibilities from Day 1 – You will start of working on key brands from the beginning. Over time, as you expand your impact on the business, your responsibility and ownership of a brand will quickly grow.
You will receive continuous coaching & mentorship– We are passionate about our work.
You will live in a dynamic and respectful work environment – We live our Purpose, Values, and Principles daily. We value every individual and encourage initiatives promoting agility and work/life balance.
We love talented people, you will have the opportunity to become full-time following successful completion of your Internship.
How much do you know about us?
We offer meaningful challenges day one and effective and constant training. Thus, we bring to bear the strengths of our employees and develop them to become phenomenal leaders. In addition, diversity is very important for us: we seek the most diverse talent so that we always know how to innovate to exceed the expectations of our 5 billion consumers in the world. Therefore, working with us is the best opportunity to do what you love, with constant challenges and to be recognized for its results. More than that, it's the ideal opportunity to help us touch and improve billions of lives in our world.
For over 175 years, we have built some of the world’s most successful brands, including Ariel®, Tide®, Pantene®, Pampers®, and Gillette®. We believe in serving the consumer and ensuring our organization, talent and brand building reflects the diversity and needs of the approximate 5 billion people around the world we serve through our brands. We value leadership as well as deep understanding and offer fulfilling career opportunities that make us an unbeatable force in our industry.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company.
You'll not be discriminated on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
- Legally eligible to work in Colombia
- Lead with courage: evaluate options, take smart risks and make assertive choices
- Has the ability to manage multiple priorities
- Operates with Discipline: strong track record
- Ability to build and maintain strong internal controls, quality assurance, and regulatory requirements in line with company stewardship
- Grows Capability: Ability to develop and coach, while building skills and capabilities within P&G organizations
- Qualified at basic level in Warehouse operation and LSP governance skills
- Strong knowledge about local PD: organization, process, system, countries specifics
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: