Are you passionate about working for the world’s largest consumer goods company and you want to initiate a rewarding career where the focus is on continuous learning & growth? If yes, we invite you to register and join our team at our general office in São Paulo city.
We are looking for students that leads and make things happen, analytical thinkers and problem solvers, with excellent communications skills, who set priorities, make dedications, working effectively with diverse groups of people and demonstrates creativity, innovation and initiative capacity.
MEANINGFUL WORK FROM DAY ONE:
We offer an internship program where you will going to develop your abilities in Brand-Communications area, representing our brands to many outside partners such as legislators, regulators, journalists, beauty editors, advertising authorities, environmental scientists, consumer associations and non–government organizations.
You will participate in the construction, care and protection of the reputation of P&G brands by building a variety of strong and trustworthy relationships, being in contact with social media networks and multiple environments.
This is a unique opportunity to obtain insights into the world of communications through a fast-moving consumer goods company and benefit from:
- Responsibilities as of Day 1 – You will have total ownership of your projects from the beginning, and will work on very concrete projects.
- Continuous mentorship – We work with passionate people and like to give both formal training as well as day-to-day coaching. Your interactions with a Brand Manager will be important here.
- Dynamic and respectful work environment – Our employees are at the core of everything we do. We value every individual and encourage initiatives, promoting agility and work/life balance.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
As a communications intern you will be in charge of the design, coordination and execution of social responsibility campaigns and corporate volunteering activities. Also, you will support internal and external corporate communication. In addition, you'll contribute with the control and development of relationship plans with influencers (journalists, media, opinion leaders, among others).
WE WANT PEOPLE WHO WANT A CAREER, NOT JUST A JOB
We will make sure that your career is filled with meaningful, challenging and diverse assignments. We intended to sharpen your functional skills while building out your broader business and leadership skills.
WE FOCUS ON DEVELOPMENT
Early in your career, we offer challenging projects in order to develop your skills and create a healthy career path. You will be able to access our learning platform since Day 1.
Who we are recruiting:
• Active student of all courses, from any university, with graduation date between July, 2020 and December 2020.
• Advanced English.
• Live in São Paulo or cities nearby.