Begin a meaningful career right here
Brand Management - Internships in Germany/Austria (M/F/D)
Do you want to work with brands that millions of consumers can’t live without? Are you eager to gain work experience in the DACH Headquarter of the largest Consumer Goods Company in the world while still at university, and set the path for your career?
Our marketing (brand management) teams are the vision and strategy behind each of our brands. You will dive right in on one of our world renowned brands, developing marketing plans and identifying marketing tactics to build on consumer, shopper and customer insights. Together, we will continue to build the world’s leading brand experiences and make a difference for nearly 5 billion consumers.
We design internships to give you an intensive immersion in the exciting corporate environment we work in. To do this, you will be entrusted with a live business project to lead, own and execute. These are some examples of what you could work on:
- Co-lead a launch or evaluating the strategies of a brand or product
- Lead market & brand analysis, capturing input of the team to recommend actions
- Work on the design & execution of brand campaigns (media, CRM, instore, PR). Lead campaign briefs (campaign localization or local campaign build up) & follow up on execution
As we know this is challenging, we make sure that you receive a customized learning plan to ensure you get the right level of coaching, mentorship and formal training as you deliver your work.
If you are a student with dedication to lead, a hunger to learn, a thirst to overcome barriers, a passion to win, and an interest in pursuing a career with us – this internship is for you.
This internship can also be offered as a gap-year internship.
We are looking for:
- Top talents coupled with Brand Management interest/passion
- At least 1 year of studies (Bachelor/Master/Diploma)
- Evidence of passion and achievements in academic and/or non-academic activities
- Short work experience, internships and studies abroad are considered as a plus
- Leadership/self-starting capabilities, collaboration skills, creativity and strategic analysis
- Good command of the English and German language
What we offer:
- Responsibilities as of Day 1 – you will feel the ownership of your project from the beginning, and you will be given specific projects and responsibilities
- Continuous coaching – you will work with passionate people and receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager
- Dynamic and respectful work environment – employees are at the core, we value every individual and support initiatives, promoting agility and work/life balance
CV as a separate document
Cover letter for the specific role you are applying
Copy of A-level (Baccalaureate) grades as well as a Copy of Bachelor and Master (if applicable) diploma and transcript
Copy of relevant work, internship and volunteering certificates or reference letters.
-Individual attachments cannot be larger than 1 MB
-You may upload up to 10 attachments
-Should some of your files be too large, try to zip them into one Attachment.
If your application is incomplete, this may lead to some delays in the recruitment process.
P&G is a leading global consumer goods company whose winning brands are built around the model of innovation. Whatever your passion is, we want to ignite your potential to become your very best self. We hold true to our purpose, values and principles as we seek to make a difference in the world around us. You will engage in meaningful work that will touch the lives of others and have a real impact. Everything at P&G starts with understanding - understanding our consumers and our employees as we innovate to improve lives now and for generations to come.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: