Begin a meaningful career right here
Finance - Internships/Placements (m/f/d)
Are you looking to apply your finance knowledge to practice? This is a unique opportunity to obtain insights into the world of finance in a fast-moving consumer goods company!
As a finance intern, you will join our multifunctional teams and become a part of our business development and decision making process. You will be exposed to business topics which are at the heart of today’s news, such as evolving channels (Discounters, E-commerce), competition, and customers' reality. These make working in FMCG very dynamic every single day!
During your internship, you will be responsible for the successful completion of your internship project. The areas you may be working on are diverse, yet fascinating in their own way. You may be…
Analyzing major competitors to refine business strategies for our products
Workingon new product launches / initiatives, co-assessing the financial impacts with the brand management and sales team and guiding your multi-functional partners through financially optimized plans
Explore business opportunities within new channels (E-commerce, Discounters)
Improving cost competitiveness for our manufacturing activities
As we know this is challenging, we make sure that you receive a customized learning plan to ensure you get the right level of coaching, mentorship and formal training as you deliver your work.
If you are a student with dedication to lead, a hunger to learn, a thirst to overcome barriers, a passion to win, and an interest in pursuing a career with us – this internship is for you.
This internship can also be offered as a gap-year internship.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR BACHELOR OR MASTER STUDENTS WHO HAVE…
strong academic results,
strong numerical and analytical skills,
the ability to show effective leadership, to solve problems, and to set priorities,
excellent collaboration skills and the ability to work within diverse organizations and teams,
good command of the English and German languages
WHAT WE OFFER
- Responsibilities as of Day 1 – you will feel the ownership of your project from the beginning, and you will be given specific projects and responsibilities
- Continuous coaching – you will work with passionate people and receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager
- Dynamic and respectful work environment – employees are at the core, we value every individual and support initiatives, promoting agility and work/life balance
- CVas a separate document
- Cover letter for the specific role you are applying
- Copy of A-level (Baccalaureate) grades as well as a Copy of Bachelor and Master (if applicable) diploma and transcript
- Copy of relevant work, internship and volunteering certificates or reference letters.
- Individual attachments cannot be larger than 1MB
- You may upload up to 10 attachments
- Should some of your files be too large, try to zip them into one Attachment.
If your application is incomplete, this may lead to some delays in the recruitment process.
P&G is a leading global consumer goods company whose winning brands are built around the model of innovation. Whatever your passion is, we want to ignite your potential to become your very best self. We hold true to our purpose, values and principles as we seek to make a difference in the world around us. You will engage in meaningful work that will touch the lives of others and have a real impact.
Everything at P&G starts with understanding - understanding our consumers and our employees as we innovate to improve lives now and for generations to come.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: