Begin a meaningful career right here
IT Project Manager in Supply Chain (Customs Specialism) (m/f/d)
Are you passionate about the effect of customs regulations on a global fast moving consumer goods company like P&G?
Do you want to be a part of an IT team who are ahead of the curve and apply IT mastery to deliver ground-breaking, technology-driven business models and capabilities?
You will join us as an IT Project Manager within our integrated Supply Network Solutions (iSNS) organization. You will have the opportunity to deliver significant value in planning, transportation, warehousing & customization through End to End (E2E) Synchronized Supply Network and digitization with speed.
In this role, you will be working on imperative projects that will ensure an efficient and compliant customs processes for timely import and export clearance.
You will support our internal customs organization with IT solutions which are fully connected with SAP. We are continuously improving our solutions to ensure legal customs compliance to react fast to market changes (e.g. new Free Trade Agreements (FTAs), Brexit, new customs procedures) and to make the best use of existing rules and procedures.
In this role, you will:
- Lead and run regional/international projects by using our state-of-the-art solutions, while being fully accountable across all project management aspects (budget, schedule, communication, etc.)
- Work with diverse teams to implement, maintain and enhance our customs solutions as required by internal and external needs.
- Assess new business needs against current capabilities and identifying requirements and associated value where functional gaps are identified
- Partner with our business partners and technology suppliers to design, build, qualify and deploy new capabilities
- Identify innovation opportunities and develop business cases, then drive operational proof of concept to confirm viability.
Apply if you have;
- Proven experience in the IT space and in project management type of roles (ideally with knowledge of different project management methodologies)
- Proven experience in application lifecycle management in the supply chain area and specifically in the customs area
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, excellent communication and collaboration skills with the ability to communicate complex matters across a variety of stakeholders
- Bachelor’s degree is a required minimum
- Fluent English (written and spoken) – German language skills are helpful as well since our regional customs department is located in Germany
What can we offer you?
At P&G, you have the opportunity to work on interesting and value creating projects as of your first day.
You’ll be part of a large team of inspiring IT and supply chain professionals being able to generate value in company that has been re-affirmed as supply chain master by Gartner during several years. All the while, we will offer you world-class training and development to help you become a leader in your field. And it’s not just about what you will do, but how we will make you feel: welcomed, valued, purposeful, challenged, heard, and encouraged.
We are an equal opportunities employer and value diversity.
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: