Lead million-dollar sales for Billion-dollar brands
Sales / Customer Business Development- Entry Management Positions (m/f/d)
Are you a leader? How would you like to help develop the strategy and improve the business models of global companies? Do you have an ambitious spirit, a real passion for winning, and an interest in traveling? If you have proven analytical skills and are looking for a rewarding job which will allow you to grow personally and professionally, then come be a sales manager with us! We are looking for someone with the ability to help us build collaborative and mutually-beneficial relationships with others.
- Full Time
- Level: Recent Grad/Entry level
- Glassdoor Reviews and Company Rating
What makes a successful Sales professional P&G? Check out the top traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
Are you passionate about an exciting career in Customer Business Development / Sales? If you have a dedication to lead, a hunger to learn, a thirst to overcome barriers, a passion to win, and an interest in pursuing a career with us – this position is for you!
At P&G, collaborative partnerships with our retail customers are fundamental to the growth of our mutual business. As a member of the Sales team, you are more than our external face. You are an integral part of the continued success and development of our customers (retailers), and P&G.
During your first years with P&G, you will have a unique opportunity to be responsible for the strategic sales marketing for one of our categories, and to work with local customers in activities spanning from field sales to key account management and sales analytics in different teams. This experience will empower you to learn the fundamentals of sales and customer relationship responsibilities in a very challenging environment. You will analyze the market and assume responsibility for the development of customer specific ideas and business plans (e.g. for new item or merchandising initiatives). Using your drive and ingenuity, you will sell, implement and evaluate joint business plans with the customer to build these collaborative partnerships and deliver sales goals by enabling mutual competitive advantage. In doing so, you will make a significant and outstanding impact on the POS, the first moment of truth.
- A Bachelor degree with outstanding academic results, and preferably a Master degree or Master course in progress.
- Experience in living in the DACH market including respective market knowledge.
- Strong ability to communicate in both German and English (proficient to native).
- A valid driver's license.
- Work ethic is characterized by analytical skills, leadership, communication, prioritization, and accountability as well as the ability to work effectively with diverse groups of people by demonstrating creativity, innovation and initiative.
- In case of start in Austria or Switzerland: flexibility to move to Germany after 1st assignment (2-3 years).
What you can expect from us:
- Meaningful work and exciting work from Day 1.
- Customized personal development plan including: Relevant coaching, mentorship, training-on-the-job and a large portfolio of significant personal development opportunities and career perspectives.
- Dynamic and respectful work environment – employees are at the core, we value every individual and support initiatives, promoting agility and work/life balance.
- Competitive Salary and Social Benefits (e.g. Company Pension Plan, Christmas and Vacation Bonus, Stock Purchasing Programs, Flexible working times, Company Car also for private use, campus services such as Fitness Centre, Dry Cleaning, etc.)
CV as a separate document
Cover letter for the specific role you are applying
Copy of A-level (Baccalaureate) grades as well as a Copy of Bachelor and Master (if applicable) diploma and transcript
- Copy of relevant work, internship and volunteering certificates or reference letters.
- Individual attachments cannot be larger than 1 MB
- You may upload up to 10 attachments
- Should some of your files be too large, try to zip them into one Attachment.
P&G is a leading global consumer goods company whose winning brands are built around the model of innovation. Whatever your passion is, we want to ignite your potential to become your very best self. We hold true to our purpose, values and principles as we seek to make a difference in the world around us. You will engage in meaningful work that will touch the lives of others and have a real impact.
Everything at P&G starts with understanding - understanding our consumers and our employees as we innovate to improve lives now and for generations to come.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Location: Schwalbach am Taunus, Germany, Zurich, Switzerland, Austria
Job Id: SLS00004100
Paid Time Off
Health and Wellness Programs
Stock Purchase Program
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR:
- Senior Field Service Technician – P&G Professional Paducah, Kentucky
- National Technical Resource – P&G Professional Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- Senior Field Service Technician – P&G Professional Bloomington, Illinois
- Pharma Channel Account Representative Athens, Greece