Lead million-dollar sales for Billion-dollar brands
Sales / Customer Business Development- Entry Management Positions (m/f/d)
Are you a leader? How would you like to help develop the strategy and improve the business models of global companies? Do you have an ambitious spirit, a real passion for winning, and an interest in traveling? If you have proven analytical skills and are looking for a rewarding job which will allow you to grow personally and professionally, then come be a sales manager with us! We are looking for someone with the ability to help us build collaborative and mutually-beneficial relationships with others.
- Full Time
- Level: Recent Grad/Entry level
- Glassdoor Reviews and Company Rating
What makes a successful Sales professional P&G? Check out the top traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
Are you passionate about an exciting career in Customer Business Development / Sales?
At P&G, collaborative partnerships with our retail customers are fundamental to the growth of our mutual business. As a member of the Sales team, you will be responsible for building these partnerships and using your drive and ingenuity to deliver sales goals. You will work on Customer Business Development and sell customer specific ideas and plans using our brands to create mutual competitive advantage. You will have a significant impact on the POS – the first moment of truth- by supporting customers and distributors to build their business through distributing, merchandising and other actions on our brands. SLS has a leading role in this effort in all types of retail outlets, ranging from sophisticated global retailers to small neighborhood stores and different channels, e.g. Drug, Grocery, Discount, Digital, Omnichannel, etc.
Starting as an Account Manager at P&G:
- You will deliver value, shipment and share goals by using Category/Team business plans to build your category’s business with your customer and developing collaborative customer partnerships. This is achieved by delivering excellence in implementing the Sales Fundamentals (Distribution, Merchandising, and ShelfYou will win our consumers at the point of sale through excellent In-store execution.
- You will sell, implement and evaluate joint business plans with the customer to deliver results You will also sell New Item Initiatives to meet or exceed introductory shipment/distribution objectives and develop and implement creative Merchandising Plans to meet or exceed Category/customer objectives for our categories.
- You will be our external face in the local country market. It offers you a unique opportunity to work with local customers (retailers) in activities spanning from field sales to key account management and sales analytics in different teams.
- During your first years with P&G, you will learn the fundamentals of sales and customer relationship responsibilities in a very challenging environment.
- With this selling experience you will have the opportunity to be responsible for the strategic sales marketing for one of our categories.
As we know this is challenging, we make sure that you receive a customized learning plan to ensure you get the right level of coaching, mentorship and formal training as you deliver your work.
If you have a dedication to lead, a hunger to learn, a thirst to overcome barriers, a passion to win, and an interest in pursuing a career with us – this position is for you.
- A Bachelor degree with great academic results, and preferably a Master degree or Master course in progress
- Experience of either living in Germany, Austria or Switzerland including respective market knowledge
- Excellent German language skills
- Ability to communicate in English within the business environment
- A valid driver's license
- Strong analytical skills as well as key strengths in leadership and communication
- Ability to set priorities and follow through on commitments
- Ability to work effectively with diverse groups of people and demonstrate creativity, innovation and initiative.
- In case of start in Austria or Switzerland: flexibility to move after 1 Key Account assignment to the DACH headquarter in Schwalbach/Germany to pursue further career opportunities.
- Meaningful work and exciting work from Day 1.
- Relevant coaching, mentorship, training-on-the-job and a large portfolio of significant personal development opportunities and career perspectives.
- Training-on-the-job, commitment to capability building and coaching and a large portfolio of personal development opportunities.
- Dynamic and respectful work environment – employees are at the core, we value every individual and support initiatives, promoting agility and work/life balance.
- Competitive Salary and Social Benefits (e.g. Company Pension Plan, Christmas and Vacation Bonus, Stock Purchasing Programs, Flexible working times, Company Car also for private use, campus services such as Fitness Centre, Dry Cleaning, etc.)
- CV as a separate document
- Cover letter for the specific role you are applying
- Copy of A-level (Baccalaureate) grades as well as a Copy of Bachelor and Master (if applicable) diploma and transcript
- Copy of relevant work, internship and volunteering certificates or reference letters.
- Individual attachments cannot be larger than 1 MB
- You may upload up to 10 attachments
- Should some of your files be too large, try to zip them into one Attachment.
If your application is incomplete, this may lead to some delays in the recruitment process.
P&G is a leading global consumer goods company whose winning brands are built around the model of innovation. Whatever your passion is, we want to ignite your potential to become your very best self. We hold true to our purpose, values and principles as we seek to make a difference in the world around us. You will engage in meaningful work that will touch the lives of others and have a real impact.
Everything at P&G starts with understanding - understanding our consumers and our employees as we innovate to improve lives now and for generations to come.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Location: Schwalbach am Taunus, Germany, Zurich, Switzerland, Austria
Job Id: SLS00004100
Paid Time Off
Health and Wellness Programs
Stock Purchase Program
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR:
- Senior Field Service Technician – P&G Professional Denver, Colorado
- Senior Field Service Technician – P&G Professional Lansing, Michigan
- Senior Field Service Technician – P&G Professional Toledo, Ohio
- Senior Field Service Technician – P&G Professional Mount Juliet, Tennessee