Drive business results for billion dollar brands
Sales / Customer Business Development - Internships (m/f/d)
Do you want to be in the driving seat, selling our global leading brands? Are you intrigued by the idea of building long-term business relationships with our customers? To develop and negotiate plans which create a benefit for our shoppers, our customers and our Company? Then an Internship in our Strategic Sales department is the right place for you. We are here to help you gain a magical experience. We have internship assignments in the areas of Key account management, Shopper Based Design, Category management & Business Analysis.
- Level: Recent Grad/Entry level
- Glassdoor Reviews and Company Rating
What makes a successful Sales professional P&G? Check out the top traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Good listener
- Students in their Bachelor studies or Master students, with good academic results
- Experience of either living in Germany, Austria or Switzerland or knowledge of its market
- Proficiency in German and English
- Strong leadership and communication skills
- Ability to set priorities and follow through on commitments
- Ability to work effectively with diverse groups of people
- Creativity, innovation, and initiative
- Responsibilities as of Day 1 – you will feel the ownership of your project from the beginning, and you will be given specific projects and responsibilities
- Continuous coaching – you will work with passionate people and receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager
- Dynamic and respectful work environment – employees are at the core, we value every individual and support initiatives, promoting agility and work/life balance
- Individual attachments cannot be larger than 1MB
- You may upload up to 10 attachments
- Should some of your files be too large, try to zip them into one Attachment.
Location: Schwalbach am Taunus, Hesse, Germany, Vienna, Vienna, Austria, Zurich, Canton of Zurich, Switzerland
Job Id: SLS00004987
Job categories: Sales
Health and Wellness Programs
Close to shopping
Close to restaurants and entertainment
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR:
- Scientific Communications Senior Manager, Forestry Cincinnati, Ohio
- Analytics and Insights Associate Manager Athens, Greece
- Corporate Communication Intern m/f/x Brussels, Belgium