Begin a meaningful career right here
As a Financial Analyst, your work will be meaningful straight out of school. You will work as the finance leader on a multi-functional team that is responsible for a brand or category. Within these teams, you will find strong collaboration among team members and an environment where everyone's opinions are valued and encouraged to be shared. Our focus is to win as a team with everyone's strong individual contributions. You will play a role in setting strategy, decision-making, business planning, and analysis across all aspects of the business.
We want people who want a career, not just a job We will make sure that your career is filled with meaningful, challenging and diverse assignments. We intended to sharpen your functional skills while building out your broader business and leadership skills. We focus on development Early in your career, we offer a rotational assignment model where employees change assignments every 2 to 3 years. Over the course of your career, you will likely work in all areas of the business including: Brand/Region/Global business units, Corporate Financial Planning & Analysis, Supply Chain Finance, Sales Finance, Corporate Shared Services Finance, Research & Development Finance. As you progress, you may have the opportunity to work globally – via business travel or to complete a 3 to 4-year assignment somewhere else in the world. If you prefer, you can choose to “specialize” in one of the following sub-functions and become a subject matter expert for the company.
Whatsuccess looks like
- Able to lead and develop business strategy with finance perspective
- Able to lead and drive work independently while cooperating with multi-function team
- Work as stewardship owner
Responsibilities of the role
As a Financial Analyst, you will work as the finance leader on a team with representatives from various other functions that is responsible for a brand or channel. Within these teams, you will find strong collaboration among team members and an environment where everyone's opinions are valued and encouraged to be shared. Our focus is to win as a team with everyone's strong individual contributions. You will play a role in setting strategy, decision-making, business planning, and analysis across all aspects of the business including:
- Business strategy development and execution
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Financial analysis to drive superior ROI
- Price plans
- Market intelligence
- At least 2 years of finance work experience is a must
- Experience in multinational / FMCG company is preferred.
- Specialty in financial analysis/modelling. Very familiar with fundamental financial analysis methodology like NPV, ROR, factor analysis etc.
- Strong excel, business writing and communication skill.
- Result oriented and problem solver.
- Good influencer to multi-function team.
- South Korea nationality is required
- Able to travel abroad or relocate
- Completed or exempted for Military service
- Bachelor’s degree or above
- Global communication and Leadership
We produce globally recognized brands and we grow the best business leaders in the industry. With a portfolio of trusted brands as diverse as ours, it is paramount our leaders are able to lead with courage the vast array of brands, categories and functions. We serve consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Always®, Ariel®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Herbal Essences®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, Tampax® and more. Our community includes operations in approximately 70 countries worldwide.
Visit http://www.pg.com to know more.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship, disability, HIV/AIDS status, or any other legally protected factor.
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: