Begin a meaningful career right here
Business Analytics internSHIP - P&G Summer 2021
Business Analysts (BA) at P&G are a specialist group belonging to the Analytics & Insight Department. BAs provides the expertise and deep understanding in data-driven analytics about consumer, retailers and market understanding and insight.
The core work is to identify and activate growth opportunities for our brands at country/ trade channels/ and specific retailers levels. We identify these big insights through outstanding analytics based on data and advanced analytic & statistical tools. Our analytics are a combination of insight and foresight. Business Analyst is to deliver P&G business goals by using data and analytics to derive impactful consumer and business insights.
As a business analytics intern:
• You will embed data analytics decisions into P&G's monthly business process, based on both external data (e.g. market share and household consumption) and internal data (e.g. sales data)
• You will lead category/channel deep-dives (e.g. Baby Care/Shave Care/Skin Care or HyperSuper/DrugPharma/eCommerce) to identify portfolio opportunities / business drivers opportunities to accelerate business.
• You will improve Media/Trade effectiveness and enable media/trade cost saving by running analytics
• You will participate in data science or innovation projects to tackle existing business questions differently by IoT, automation, external data, etc
• Your overall work would be a good mix of delivering today (70-80% time/capacity) and crafting tomorrow (20-30% on innovation/data science projects)
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: