Begin a meaningful career right here
I-Trade Operations Planner (ANZ Market)
The PD I-Trade Operations Planner is responsible for using global standard work processes and solutions to build cross-border shipments, ensuring service requirements are met. Key tasks include: route optimization, daily routing guide management, event monitoring and follow-up, Daily communication with carriers / 4th Party Logistics vendors to ensure all shipments have carriers assigned and have valid pickup times, and to ensure carriers are meeting their capacity commitments.
Control and Governance
- Support the control and governance of the import/export operation through periodic review/audits of import/export transactions.
- Perform import/export operation work that will not be assigned to 4th Party Logistics Vendors
- Work with 4th Party Logistics Vendors in ensuring smooth day to day import/export operation.
- Support 4th Party Logistics Vendors as they conduct 1st level trouble shooting and issue resolution on import/export operation
- Own KPI/Scorecard tracking and root cause analysis
- Own savings and service improvement projects data gathering, analysis and results tracking
- If assigned, perform the role of a P&G Key User for SAP (software) and TMS (software application)
- Own Master Data set-up and maintenance
- Problem Solving – good thinking/analysis, and problem solving skills. Able to independently gather and sort through data, do analysis, highlight trends, and recommend a solution
- Collaboration – Strong interpersonal communication skill and can build good relationship with internal/external business partners
- Systems/Software – Basic to intermediate Microsoft Excel and Word skills. Skill in Power Point will be an advantage.
- Experience in use of SAP is an advantage
- Operates with Discipline – Able to work independently as well as in teams. Can execute work with excellence. Have good follow through
Salary will commensurate with experience
We produce globally recognized brands and we grow the best business leaders in the industry. With a portfolio of trusted brands as diverse as ours, it is paramount our leaders are able to lead with courage the vast array of brands, categories and functions. We serve consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Always®, Ariel®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Herbal Essences®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, Tampax® and more. Our community includes operations in approximately 70 countries worldwide.
Visit http://www.pg.com to know more.
Our consumers are diverse and our talents - internally - mirror this diversity to best serve it. That is why we’re committed to building a winning culture based on Inclusion and our ideal candidate is passionate about the same principle: you will join our daily effort of being “in touch” so we craft brands and products to improve the lives of the world’s consumers now and in the future. We want you to inspire us with your unrivaled ideas.
We are committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We do not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship, disability, veteran status, HIV/AIDS status, or any other legally protected factor.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: