Begin a meaningful career right here
IT Associate Manager, Robotics Process Automation
WHO WE ARE:
Information technology (IT) function mission in P&G is to leverage information to build connections and drive better business decision-making through knowledge of how the total business operates. IT employees work closely with all parts of the company to understand both current and future business needs to design and deliver high-quality solutions that meet business objectives using state of the art & industry leading Demand & Supply Planning Process Automation in Supply Chain Solutions.
Your work will enable faster & smarter decision-making by helping P&G adopt solutions, services, platforms & turning information into actionable insights. Growing in this area allows you to eventually lead multi-million dollar projects across multiple geographies that have significant impact on transformational business results and industry wide recognition.
WHAT WE OFFER:
Your career will begin as IT Manager working with the Demand Planning and Supply planning business teams in Procter & Gamble. You will have the opportunity to lead development in Process Automation, including Robotic Automation, integration with Azure ecosystem which encompassing work orchestration/workflow, decision-making with machine learning and Application Interaction with API, enable business value to drive P&G to win with consumers and shareholders through:
- Demand & Supply Planning: Build hands-on expertise in core planning systems and closely work with business teams in driving work process automation and optimization.
- Robotics Automation Development: Work hands-on on work process automation using Robotics Software & work with global/regional experts to lead Innovative Technologies in Supply & Demand Planning
- Work Orchestration and Application Interaction. Design and develop solutions that integrate multiple applications to automate supply chain players (planners, analyst, etc).
- Supplier Management: Develop a collaborative and healthy relationship with P&G's external suppliers of technology and services to create maximum benefits on both sides of the partnership.
- Application Management: Ensure that all application in P&G are delivered with quality and accuracy, continuously raising the bar on delivery standards.
- Have Undergraduate level qualifications. Preferred disciplines include; Information Technology, Computer Science, and experience with Supply Chain Management is a bonus
- Experience in two or more programming languages to develop application/solutions (example Python, Java, .NET, C#, SQL etc).
- Experience in RPA (Blueprism/Workfusion/PEGA/UI path/Automation Anywhere) is preferred
- Experience in Automation using Microsoft and Azure is a plus (PowerApp, Flow, Logic App, botframework etc) is a plus.
- Experience in developing solution with Machine learning is helpful.
- Good interpersonal skills and cross cultural fluency
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills to effectively influence internal and external partners
- Strong analytical and problem-solving
- Leadership skills and demonstrable ability to handle multiple priorities
- Passion for hands-on technical mastery
- Business oriented mindset and comfortable with working with dynamic business scenarios
We produce globally recognized brands and we grow the best business leaders in the industry. With a portfolio of trusted brands as diverse as ours, it is paramount our leaders are able to lead with courage the vast array of brands, categories and functions. We serve consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Always®, Ariel®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Herbal Essences®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, Tampax® and more. Our community includes operations in approximately 70 countries worldwide.
Visit http://www.pg.com to know more.
Our consumers are diverse and our talents - internally - mirror this diversity to best serve it. That is why we’re committed to building a winning culture based on Inclusion and our ideal candidate is passionate about the same principle: you will join our daily effort of being “in touch” so we craft brands and products to improve the lives of the world’s consumers now and in the future. We want you to inspire us with your unrivaled ideas.
We are committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We do not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship, disability, veteran status, HIV/AIDS status, or any other legally protected factor.
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: