Begin a meaningful career right here
Regional Finance Specialist
Overview of the job
As one of the AMA (Asia Pacific, Middle East, Africa) Finance Specialist, you will lead work related to either 1) Reporting and master data maintenance for SRAP and regional corporate forecast, or 2) Cost and cash reporting of the region. You will also analyze projects to improve effectiveness and efficiency of business processes of the team.
This role reports to AMA Regional Group Manager or SRAP Senior Finance Analyst and will be collaborating with the regional teams in Finance and relevant contacts across different functions you will be supporting.
How success looks like
- Deliver high quality and timely reports and basic analysis to support forecasting / cost / cash / pricing management in the regional headquarters
- Create new or enhance existing capabilities around reporting and master data to improve stewardship and overall process excellence
- Lead analysis and collaborate with multi-functional teams to deliver ideas that will improve results – whether in business process improvements or business results.
Responsibilities of the Role
- Lead monthly, quarterly, and annual delivery of assigned reports and analysis for the AMA region (or sub-clusters as aligned)
- Own process improvement projects to streamline and deliver efficiencies vs status quo
- Lead digitization and automation projects on key focus areas
- Lead costing set up to ensure accurate cost accounting
- Perform Basic Analysis on cost / cash / pricing collaborating with Finance and multi-functional team
- Lead and own subject matter expertise on core tools and systems necessary to deliver core team deliverables
- Support financial stewardship responsibilities (Asset management process, balance sheet analysis, support audits.)
- Minimum Diploma Qualification
- Strong written & verbal communication skills (English) to handle business conversations & collaboration w/ Business Partners, as well as customers.
- Strong working knowledge of Excel is a requirement. Knowledge & Experience in Power BI and Knime will be helpful
- Basic Knowledge of cost accounting / SAP / US GAAP Accounting is preferred
- Analytical skills – ability to analyze Regional data and establish a strategy to address gaps and support action plans, audits and controls changes
- Capacity and Agility - Proven ability to lead several priorities effectively, comfortable with ambiguity and adapt to changing business needs and priorities. A self-starter who can work independently and with a consistent track record of delivering results.
We produce globally recognized brands and we grow the best business leaders in the industry. With a portfolio of trusted brands as diverse as ours, it is paramount our leaders are able to lead with courage the vast array of brands, categories and functions. We serve consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Always®, Ariel®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Herbal Essences®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, Tampax® and more. Our community includes operations in approximately 70 countries worldwide.
Visit http://www.pg.com to know more.
Our consumers are diverse and our talents - internally - mirror this diversity to best serve it. That is why we’re committed to building a winning culture based on Inclusion and our ideal candidate is passionate about the same principle: you will join our daily effort of being “in touch” so we craft brands and products to improve the lives of the world’s consumers now and in the future. We want you to inspire us with your unrivalled ideas.
We are committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We do not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship, disability, veteran status, HIV/AIDS status, or any other legally protected factor.
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: