BEGIN A MEANINGFUL CAREER RIGHT HERE
Junior Business Development Manager
Do you know which company is behind Ariel, Lenor, Pampers, Fairy, Gillette, Always, Head & Shoulders and many more? Do you want to work for that company? Read below and you will get a glimpse of what you will be exposed to!
In Sales department of Procter and Gamble you can lead in-market strategies across multiple product lines while developing deep expertise in P&G brands and categories?
Want to be offered a position in Customer Sales Team in one of our growing and fun organizations in our brand new offices in Sofia? P&G colleagues will warmly welcome you and you will integrate fast in the team with the strongest culture!
As Junior Key Account handler, preparing customer business summary, working on strategic plans to enhance the presence of our famous brands in store in partnership with top Big retailers in the market will be your daily routine.
You will participate in top- to top discussions but also do store-visits and field work. Leading results delivery in volume though flawlessly executing business and financial strategies
What we will offer you?
- Responsibilities as of Day 1 – you will have the ownership of your role from the beginning and you will handle diverse projects and responsibilities
- Competitive salary and benefits program with the prestige and stability of a multinational company
- Continuous trainings and mentoring – you will work with hardworking people and you will receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager
- Upbeat culture of dynamic, diverse and respectful work environment – Bularia is part of the South East Europe cluster, comprised by 10 countries our working environment is highly multicultural. We also support and encourage initiatives while promoting flexibility @ work.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company.
Are you ready to take the challenge?
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- Bachelor’s degree graduate of top University
- Very good speaking and written command of the English language
- Evidence of passion, leadership and achievements in academic and/or non-academic activities
- Ability to collaborate effectively within a multicultural environment
- Valid driving license
Who we are?P&G was founded over 180 years ago as a simple soap and candle company. Today, we’re the world’s largest consumer goods company and home to iconic, trusted brands that make life a little bit easier in small but meaningful ways. We’ve spanned three centuries thanks to three simple ideas: leadership, innovation, and citizenship. The insight, innovation and passion of hardworking teams has helped us grow into a global company that is governed responsibly and ethically, that is open and transparent, and that supports good causes and protects the environment. This is a place where you can be proud to work and do something that matters!
Ariel ® Lenor ® Pampers ® Gillette ® Fairy® Pantene® Head & Shoulders® OralB® Always® Naturella® Aussie® Blend-a-mend® Mr Proper®
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: