Begin a meaningful career right here
Production Technician Internship
Do you want to transform materials for winning consumer experiences?
We have got an exciting internship opportunity in South Africa.
Then a Manufacturing Internship in one of our plants might be the right place for you to gain this experience!
In our Manufacturing department, we produce consumer goods to supply the market in conformity with the expectations of our customers in terms of quality, time and at the lowest cost. In an increasingly creative environment to ensure our leading position, our fully automated plants are in constant change so that we ensure the development and use of most advanced technologies.
We will value your creativity and your ability to analyze and tackle problems.
Your Role as an Intern in Manufacturing
The successful candidate will be based at the P&G Manufacturing plant in Spartan.
We are seeking interns who can work on a full-time basis where they will be given all the necessary tools to build their capabilities.
Our key focus is to develop others towards qualifying as Production Technicians at a world-class facility. Successful completion of the internship program will offer you an opportunity to be considered for full time employment.
- Operate machinery, load raw materials and monitor the process
- Daily machine and area maintenance
- Recording and communicating of machine/area breakdowns
- Ensure quality output of production
- Health & Safety
- Meet daily production targets
- You collaborate and work in a team
- You are able to build others capabilities
- You demonstrate strong analytical skills
- You love solving and analyzing problems to build creative solutions.
- You know how to set priorities and deliver what you commit to.
- You love working in a multicultural and diverse environment.
- You are able to learn on the job in a fast-paced environment.
- You have real passion for winning
- You show Leadership and willingness to challenge the status quo
What are we looking for:
- Minimum matric certificate or N3 equivalent ONLY
- Green Barcode South African ID or Smart card ID is important
- Medically and physically fit to operate in a manufacturing environment
- Be willing to work day and night shift work schedule
About Procter & Gamble:
Procter & Gamble is one of the largest FMCG (Fast Moving Consumer Goods) company in the world with strong brands like Pampers, Ariel, Always, Gillette and Oral B just to name a few. For more information about P&G the company and our brands please visit www.pg.com and our career website at pgcareers.com
What we offer:
- Responsibilities as of Day 1 – you will feel the ownership of your project from the beginning, and you will be given specific projects and responsibilities
- Continuous coaching – you will work with passionate people and receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager
- Dynamic and respectful work environment – employees are at the core, we value every individual and support initiatives, Promoting agility and work/life balance
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: