Begin a meaningful career right here
Finance Summer Internship 2020 (m/f)
Would you like to secure a quality internship for next summer before Christmas? Are you ready to gain real work experience with the world’s largest Consumer Goods Company while still at university, and set the path for your future career? Then apply to our Finance internship to secure yourself a position with us in Sweden! What does a job in Finance look like?
In Finance & Accounting, we have a big agenda that spans across our entire business. As part of the finance team you play a pivotal role in guiding the success of our global brands. From managing the financials of one of our brands to working with customer teams to optimize promotional strategies, your impact will be felt across the company. We’re looking for the best of the best to lead our business partners.
What to expect: The Nordic Intern Challenge is the final step in the assessment process to secure yourself a summer internship with P&G. The challenges will take place on the 17th and 18th December 2019 at P&G’s Nordic HQ in Solna, Sweden. This expenses covered event will allow you to understand more about life at P&G and gives you the opportunity to final interview with senior P&G interviewers. If successful on the challenge, during your 10 week summer internship you will get a first-hand experience of what a career in finance with P&G involves, and if it is right for you. You will be working on live business finance projects and expected to dive straight in and take the lead. Each intern receives a customized learning plan to ensure they get the right levels of coaching, mentoring and formal training as they deliver their work.
If you are looking for an exciting and challenging experience, have a passion for winning, strong leadership credentials and an interest in pursuing a career at P&G – this internship is for you.
What we offer you:
• Responsibilities as of Day 1 – You will be given specific projects and responsibilities working on real and live business challenges, just like a true P&Ger
• Continuous coaching – You will work with passionate people and receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager.
• Dynamic and respectful work environment – Employees are at the core, we value every individual and encourage initiatives, promoting flexible working arrangements and work/life balance.
• Compensation & Benefits: you will receive a competitive internship salary as well as other benefits whilst you are with us
• Full Time Role: Successful interns have the potential to secure a full time position with P&G after graduation.
We are looking for:
• Talented students & graduates with strong academic results
• Demonstrated leadership skills and strong analytical capability
• Excellent communication and social skills
• Strong English verbal and writing skills
• Passionate about pursuing a career at P&G after graduation
Good to Know: We’re consistently recognised as one of the leading graduate employers listed in places such as Universum’s Most Attractive Employers. At P&G #weseeequal. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. Our people are all equally talented in unrivalled ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours. Application Deadline: 24th November 2019 Intern Challenge: 17/18th December 2019 (selected applicants will be told which one of these dates you will be invited to take part in the challenge at our Sweden HQ)
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: