Begin a meaningful career right here
Human Resources Function - P&G 2019 Graduate Program - Associate Human Resources Manager - Full time - TW
Do you have a passion for developing people to improve their contributions to the organization?
If so, then a role in our Human Resources (HR) organization is for you!
Meaningful work from Day One:
As an associate manager with us in HR, you'll have the responsibility to lead organizations through assessment, design, transition, work process improvements or working directly with a function. This is not your typical HR work – you will have truly meaningful projects to work on.
All our HR roles provide the chance to define your skills, apply them in a professional setting, and have a direct impact on business results. At this internship, your projects will deliver leading edge deep understanding in areas such as employee engagement, benefits, compensation, employee and labor relations, recruiting, training and development etc.
What we offer:
- Responsibilities as of Day 1 – you will feel the ownership of your project from the beginning, and you will be given specific projects and responsibilities
- Continuous coaching – you will work with passionate people and receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager
- Dynamic and respectful work environment – employees are at the core, we value every individual and support initiatives, promoting agility and work/life balance
- Are currently studying towards Bachelor’s or Master’s degree with one of the following majors: Human Resource, Business Administration or any relevant majors.
- Love solving and analyzing problems to build creative solutions.
- Know how to set priorities and deliver what you commit to.
- Love working in a multicultural and diverse environment.
- Have the ability to learn on the job in a welcoming environment.
- Good interpersonal skills to persuade, influence and adapt communication style to different situations and individuals.
This is important to note:
- Application opens from November 19, 2018 to January 1, 2019 (23:59PM). Please complete both online application and aptitude assessment latest by midnight of January 1st.
- Each applicant can only apply to ONE position, please carefully consider which function and position you would like to apply to.
- Each applicant can only maintain ONE account, please do not apply for more than one account with different email or contact information. Candidates who are discovered with duplicated account will be disqualified for selection.
P&G is an equal opportunity employer, we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, disability, HIV/AIDS status, or any other legally protected factor.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: