BEGIN A MEANINGFUL CAREER RIGHT HERE
Packing Process Engineer Intern
What do you call it when 3 billion people use your products in a single day? We call it just a normal day!
We see big potential in life’s little moments. Brushing teeth. Washing hair. Showering. Shaving. Caring for the baby. Cleaning the house. Doing the dishes, and the laundry. We make the products that help make these moments a little easier.
At P&G, we offer you an exciting internship program where from DAY 1 you will embrace commitments and develop different and relevant projects.
Your role as an intern in P&G:
- In this internship role, you will meet different challenges, take decisions and see the results quickly. You will discover P&G's technologies who are worldly recognized.
- You will also discover the P&G's standards and methods. In the end you will build your own capabilities through the job experience, mentoring and training.
- Learn Shampoo bottling process and equipment
- Troubleshoot line losses;
- Work within a multifunctional team with strong skills around making process.
- Work on packaging process projects to reduce production losses;
- Accountable for line/system daily KPI results.
- Truly meaningful work from the beginning, offering the chance to influence the production and quality of our leading products;
- The opportunity to be on the production floor, meeting various challenges while working with world-renowned technologies in some exciting ways;
- Exciting work experience in a dynamic, multinational and diverse work environment where you can benefit from mentorship, coaching, training and guidance;
- Attractive compensation and benefit package;
- Relocation package for candidates outside of Prahova County.
You are a good fit here if you:
- Have graduated Mechanical Engineering/ Automation Engineering (bachelor's degree)
- Have good command of both spoken and written English;
- Like to bring innovation to your work, while having the capacity to analyze situations and provide solutions;
- Are organized and always pay attention to details;
- Have strong analytical and technical skills and can collaborate well with diverse groups of people.
- Have Office 365 skills;
We produce globally recognized brands and we grow the best business leaders in the industry. With a portfolio of trusted brands as diverse as ours, it is paramount our leaders are able to lead with courage the vast array of brands, categories and functions. We serve consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Always®, Ariel®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Herbal Essences®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, Tampax® and more. Our community includes operations in approximately 70 countries worldwide.
Visit http://www.pg.com to know more.
Our consumers are diverse and our talents - internally - mirror this diversity to best serve it. That is why we’re committed to building a winning culture based on Inclusion and our ideal candidate is passionate about the same principle: you will join our daily effort of being “in touch” so we craft brands and products to improve the lives of the world’s consumers now and in the future. We want you to inspire us with your unrivalled ideas.
We are committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We do not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship, disability, veteran status, HIV/AIDS status, or any other legally protected factor.
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.