Begin a meaningful career right here
Sales Manager (P&G Sales Day 2019)
Do you want to be in the driving seat to sell our global leadership brands?
Are you intrigued by the idea to build long-term business relationships with our customers? To develop and negotiate plans which create a win-win for our shoppers, our customers and our Company? Then, Sales Manager at Procter & Gamble Vietnam is the right place to strengthen your mastery in sales environment & leadership development!
As a Sales Manager, you´ll directly take meaningful and impacting responsibilities as of day one. You´ll be in charge for maintaining and expanding a long-term partnership with your customers by continuously proposing solutions and plans that meet their objectives. To do so, you’ll develop a keen understanding of our product categories and markets.
This manager position is open for:
- experienced candidates with under 5 years of experience, regardless of industries/background who are passionate to lead and win in Sales
- fresh graduates who are ready to start working within 2019
You'll be part of a customer team in which trust, team spirit, real passion for winning and leadership are very important. Aside from your team, your manager will also be able to provide coaching and help you wherever needed, which will ensure a fast learning pace.
Apart from meaningful responsibilities from day 1, extraordinary learning opportunities, and an inclusive and international working context, we also offer employees personalized flexibility designed to deliver business results and enable employees to grow their careers while meeting personal needs. At P&G, we don’t just offer a job, we offer a career with varying assignments and lots of development opportunities, so that we develop our leaders of tomorrow.
Responsibilities of the role
- Developing and maintaining a productive long term relationship with your customer
- Acquire a deep understanding of your customer needs and requirements;
- Acquire an in-depth understanding of your shoppers, categories and market;
- Preparing volume forecast and plans;
- Collaborating very closely with teams from other departments;
- Resolve any issues and problems of your clients and act as a link between your customer and the internal teams.
- A college degree (Bachelor’s or Master’s is fine, preferably with some business focus)
- Excellent visionary, strategic and strong leadership skills
- Strengths in analytical thinking
- Ability to drive innovation and brand growth
- Strong communication skills
- Proficiency in English (written and spoken).
- Strong thinking/problem-solving skills which can be applied to business processes with a "can-do" attitude
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple priorities
- Ready to relocate nationally and internationally
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: