Begin a meaningful career right here
Quality Assurance Manager (m/f/d)
Are you passionate about furthering your quality assurance career and playing an integral role in one of the most innovative manufacturing plants in the world?
Then this could be your next opportunity.
We are looking for a Quality Assurance Manager to join us at our Walldürn site, working closely with products under the Braun brand, including shavers and epilators. You will work with colleagues from all functions to ensure all processes across the site comply with both internal and external (ISO - 9001) standards. You will also autonomously lead in the development and implementation of quality systems, as well as continuously improve existing systems to ensure compliance with internal policies, standards and operating procedures as well as external regulations. This is a rare opportunity to work with people from a range of teams across the plant and become a key point of contact for all Quality Assurance related issues.
With us you will:
• Have full responsibility for the Quality Assurance Management scope by delivering benchmark results in the areas of cost and budgets, schedule, quality, HS&E (Health Safety & Environmental), internal controls and project startups.
• You will develop and execute key development strategies within quality data analysis and digitization across the factory.
• Have full ownership for CAPA (Corrective and Preventive Action) for the plant including system administration
• Work cross functionally in training, leading and growing teams with a focus on continuously improving processes within the technical areas and manufacturing areas.
Apply if you have:
• A degree in Mechanical Or Electrical Engineering
•Hands on experience in establishing and implementing tools and standards in accordance with quality and process controlacross manufacturing.
• Experience working with multiple stakeholders across factory functions
• Business level language fluency in English and German
What can we offer you?
At P&G, our best ideas, innovations and sustainability are transformed into reality in our World-class Manufacturing operating facilities. If you are passionate about inventing, developing, reapplying, and delivering processes and equipment technologies, then you will love this role.
All the while, we will offer you world-class training and development to help you become a leader in your field. And it’s not just about what you will do, but how we will make you feel: welcomed, valued, purposeful, challenged, heard, and encouraged
This is a place where you can be proud to work.
Kick off a challenging and rewarding engineering career at the Walldürn Plant
We are an equal opportunities employer and value diversity
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: