BEGIN A MEANINGFUL CAREER RIGHT HERE
Junior Supply Chain Planning Specialist
Role Title: Junior Supply Chain Planning Specialist
Location: Warsaw, Poland (Konstruktorska 13)
Are you looking to take your career to the next level?
At Procter & Gamble, we are proud to say that we develop talents almost exclusively from within. This means we are not just offering you any regular job; we are hiring great people with the expectation they will grow into one of our future leaders - maybe even our next CEO.
This is an outstanding opportunity to join P&G full time in our European Planning Service Center in Warsaw, where we are responsible for coordination of all elements of the supply chain: materials logistics, production, distribution, demand planning and more. Are you ready for a new challenge? We certainly are!
With us you will:
- Plan and coordinate one of the areas, depending on the role: production, material supply, demand planning, artwork, physical distribution, etc.
- Work with suppliers, manufacturing plants and business partners with diverse international and professional background
- Perform data analysis of inventory, service, market trends & sales & implement key improvements
- Execute operational work related to various systems (i.e. SAP, BI solutions and internal platforms)
- Sky-rocket personal learning curve assuming our way of doing business, used technologies and systems, corporate culture, organizational set-up, management styles, etc.
- Participate in accelerated on-the-job and classroom trainings to develop your personal capabilities
Apply if you are:
- Junior professional (no experience required)
- Proficient in English and University certified (BA or MA)
- An individual with strong priority setting and phenomenal communication skills
- Willing to learn and work within teams and existing operations
- Teammate willing to work in multicultural environment
You can expect:
- Permanent job contract as of day 1 (no trial period)
- Continuous learning and development including the best training programs on each stage of your career
- Multicultural, dynamic environment (more than 55 nationalities from across the globe)
- Continuous growth through regular role changes
- Attractive salary and benefits (i.e. stock ownership plan, private medical care, lunch pass, transportation subsidy, multisport card, flex work, regular team building events, massage in the office, discount on P&G products)
- Modern, office with an entertainment and leisure zone (i.e. ping-pong, billiards, PlayStation, table football, board games)
Commitment from us
P&G’s Day 1 starts with you doing something that matters – making an impact on the world, P&G brands, and your career. You’ll be at the core of life-changing innovations, be given exciting assignments, lead initiatives, and take ownership and responsibility. And you will do this in creative workspaces where new ideas thrive. All the while, you’ll receive elite training to help you become a leader in your field. And it’s not just about what you’ll do, but how you’ll feel: welcomed, valued, purposeful, challenged, heard, encouraged and inspired.
Who we are?
P&G was founded over 180 years ago as a simple soap and candle company. Today, we’re the world’s largest consumer goods company and home to iconic, trusted brands that make life a little bit easier in small but significant ways. We’ve spanned three centuries thanks to three simple ideas: leadership, innovation and citizenship. The insight, innovation and passion of hardworking teams has helped us grow into a global company that is governed responsibly and ethically, that is open and that supports good causes and protects the environment.
Due to the current situation with global pandemic, P&G has implemented improved precautionary measures to keep you and our employees safe. We are conducting our recruitment process prioritizing on-line interviews (with both audio and video) for the time being. Due to the increased interest in our roles and organization, our process might take longer than usual. Thank you in advance for your understanding.
Any questions left?
You can get to know us better here: https://www.pgcareers.com/
P&G is committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We value diversity, and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Please submit your CV in English!
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: