Begin a meaningful career right here
Junior Transportation Specialist
is looking for candidates for the position (many roles available):
- Permanent job contract as of day 1 (no trial period)
- To be part of an innovative team. Transportation has become a competitive advantage for P&G with the right support to make changes happen fast.
- To play an important role in our sustainability journey in our CO2 reduction program in Transportation.
- Extensive training program provides all necessary skills to do work even if you have no planning background (SAP, Supply Chain Management training, TMS, Automation Tools)
- Multicultural, dynamic environment
- Continuous learning and development through regular role changes
- Attractive salary with regular revision
- Attractive benefits (i.e. Stock Ownership Plan, Sodexo lunch pass, transportation subsidy, sport card, private medical care, flex work, regular team building events, massage in the office)
Scope of the role:
- Data analysis of overall performance on your supply chains (transportation times, inventories, cost results)
- Building + maintaining relationships with our transportation companies and contract manufacturers to drive win/win solutions.
- Operational work related to the systems i.e. SAP\TMS and internal platforms
- Development work as part of the innovation journey to participate in designing losses out of the supply chain.
- Cooperation (daily calls, meetings) with our business partners worldwide
We are looking for:
- Students and graduatesof such majors as: management, logistics, finance, economics, transport and other similar
- Availability to work full-time
- Junior professionals (no planning background required)
- Fluent English (Polish is not required) - ability to talk, read and write in English including business situations
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: