Begin a meaningful career right here
Managerial Internship in Planning Center - Work and Study
is looking for candidates for the position (many roles available):
- Internship of6-12 months
- Flexibility in working hours (minimum25 hour/week)
- Job contract
- Continuous learning and development including best training programs on each stage of your career
- Multicultural, dynamic environment (more than 40 nationalities)
- Attractive salary and benefits (i.e. private medical care, lunch pass, transportation subsidy, sport card)
- Modern office with an entertainment and leisure zone (i.e. ping-pong, billiards, PlayStation, table football, board games)
Scope of the role
- Leading projects and initiatives in the supply chain area
- Cooperating with suppliers, manufacturing plants and business partners
- Contributing to growing P&G business, making improvements in order to deliver excellence in service, inventory & savings
- Students in their last years of Master’s degree
- Fluent English speakers (Polish is not required)
- Individuals with strong leadership skills
- Candidates with strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Team players willing to work in multicultural environment
Please attach your CV in English when applying.
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: