BEGIN A MEANINGFUL CAREER RIGHT HERE
Managerial Traineeship – Automation, Digitization and Analytics – Work and Study
Are you looking to take your career to the next level?!
This role gives you a chance to combine your studies with work experience in a dynamic organization, step into the environment of IT Capability and help bring groundbreaking, technology-based capabilities to life. You will join a team of specialists who use both IT and business skills every single day.
This is an outstanding opportunity to join P&G in our Europe Supply Network Hub in Warsaw, where you will be responsible for elevating our ADA (Automation, Digitization and Analytics) capabilities. Ready for a new challenge? We certainly are!
With us you will:
- Lead significant projects and initiatives with full responsibility for the business results
- Cooperate with internal and external business partners with diverse international and professional background
- Contribute and grow P&G business by making improvements in the area of automation, digitization and analytics
- Use different analytical tools, applications and different operational excellence methodologies
Apply if you are:
- Young professional with a real passion for business and technology, with experience working on IT projects (gained during studies, personal projects or first professional experience), eager to develop a career using IT to transform the business
- Skilled in PowerBI, Power Automate, Power Apps, Knime or/and have practical knowledge in one of the following: VBA, SQL, Python, R would be an added value
- Either a student of master studies, or fresh alumni of BA or MA studies from Polish University, with proficiency in English
- A candidate with strong analytical (deep IT understanding preferred), leadership and problem-solving skills
You can expect:
- Internship for 12 months on employment contract with flexibility in working hours (minimum 30 hour/week)
- Continuous learning and development including the best training programs on each stage of your career
- Multicultural, dynamic environment (more than 55 nationalities from across the globe)
- Attractive salary and benefits (i.e. private medical care, lunch pass, transportation subsidy, multisport card)
- Modern, office with an entertainment and leisure zone (i.e. table tennis, billiards, PlayStation, table football, board games)
Commitment from us
P&G’s Day 1 starts with you doing something that matters – making an impact on the world, P&G brands, and your career. You’ll be at the core of life-changing innovations, be given exciting assignments, lead initiatives, and take ownership and responsibility. And you will do this in creative workspaces where new ideas thrive. All the while, you’ll receive elite training to help you become a leader in your field. And it’s not just about what you’ll do, but how you’ll feel: welcomed, valued, purposeful, challenged, heard, encouraged and inspired.
Who we are?
P&G was founded over 180 years ago as a simple soap and candle company. Today, we’re the world’s largest consumer goods company and home to iconic, trusted brands that make life a little bit easier in small but meaningful ways. We’ve spanned three centuries thanks to three simple ideas: leadership, innovation and citizenship. The insight, innovation and passion of hardworking teams has helped us grow into a global company that is governed responsibly and ethically, that is open, transparent, and that supports good causes and protects the environment.
Due to the current situation with global pandemic, P&G has implemented improved precautionary measures to keep you and our team safe. We are conducting our recruitment process prioritizing on-line interviews (with both audio and video) for the time being.
Due to the increased interest in our roles and organization, our process might take longer than usual. Thank you in advance for your understanding.
Any questions left?
You can get to know us better here: https://www.pgcareers.com/
P&G is committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We value diversity, and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Please submit your CV in English!
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: