Drive business results for billion dollar brands
Work & Study- Managerial Sales Internship
Do you want to be in the driving seat, selling our global leading brands? Are you intrigued by the idea of building long-term business relationships with our customers? To develop and negotiate plans which create a benefit for our shoppers, our customers and our Company? Then an Internship in our Strategic Sales department is the right place for you. We are here to help you gain a magical experience. We have internship assignments in the areas of Key account management, Shopper Based Design, Category management & Business Analysis.
- Level: Recent Grad/Entry level
- Glassdoor Reviews and Company Rating
What makes a successful Sales professional P&G? Check out the top traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Good listener
Currently we are looking for candidates for
Follow the leader? We prefer to build the next generation. Join P&G and you’ll dive into global challenges. Learn from some of the world’s leading experts. And craft your own unique opportunities. All while making a difference.
We’re building leaders and leadership brands.
There’s only one word to describe the work our people put into growing our brands. Amazing. And it’s something you’ll become a part of from the moment you start. With categories from Global Beauty to Baby, Feminine and Family Care, Global Health and Grooming to Fabric and Home Care, our people make the products that billions of people know and love.
Looking for yourfirst job? Try P&G work and study program!
We will provide you with training & coaching. We will help you grow and apply your university knowledge in a real business environment.
Work & Study Program in Sales is our newly designed internship that creates an opportunity for students to gain professional experience. The program enables you to easily combine classes with your work schedule.
- Work on real business projects for which you will assume responsibility from Day 1
- Co-lead our business at one of our main customers (retailers). You will learn how to develop, negotiate and execute sales and marketing strategies based on in-depth customer, market and trade analysis
- Develop professionally and personally through coaching, mentoring
- Participate in P&G corporate and functional trainings, which will help you succeed in your projects
- Become a member of the P&G team and experience a dynamic and international environment.
- Enjoy an attractive compensation and benefits package- Have the opportunity to continue your career in P&G after successful completion of your Internship.
- Students of 2nd and 3rd, year of studies of all faculties
- Strong academic results and positive attitude towards challenges and change
- Very strong leadership, collaboration and analytical skills
- Strategic thinking, operational discipline and ability to work within diverse organizations and teams
- Fluency in English and Polish
- Valid driver's license (active driver)
For students from the 4th and 5th years, we recommend to apply to our Managerial Sales Traineeship.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.
If you are interested pleasesubmit your application below!
Follow us on Facebook:
Visit our Central European career page:
Location: Warsaw, Poland
Job Id: SLS00003907
Health and Wellness Programs
Close to shopping
Close to restaurants and entertainment
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: