Begin a meaningful career right here
P&G Professional Field Sales Account Manager London, Manchester/Liverpool or Birmingham
We are looking to recruit Field Sales Account Managers to represent P&G Professional, marketing world-class professional cleaning and laundry products to customers within the Hotel, Restaurant and Care Home (HORECA) industry across London and the South. Our Field Sales Account Managers are passionate and hardworking, tirelessly developing relationships with leading names within the HORECA industry. From recommending Front of House solutions the Dorchester to keeping towels clean and soft at Claridge’s, you definitely won’t be bored. Are you ready for the challenge? “Do something that matters”.
We are recruiting for the following areas: London, Manchester/Liverpool and Birmingham.
With us you will:
•Represent P&G Professional, marketing the cleaning and laundry products into the Hospitality, Health Care and Restaurants industry across London and the South
•Develop and act on leads, partnering with our trusted distribution network to build relationships and recommend solutions
•You will be working from a target list utilising your HORECA industry knowledge to develop relationships and offer solutions to new and existing customers through a variety of sales techniques
•Demonstrate creativity, innovation and ability to show strong entrepreneurial spirit in order to become an industry authority.
•You will receive full product training on professional cleaning products such as Ariel, Flash, Lenor, Daz and Fairy to understand how our clients can benefit from their quality, innovation and value.
•You will be able to build strong awareness of the customer’s needs by fully understanding the commercial business in the focus areas of Hospitality, Healthcare and Restaurants.
•You will be able to build and develop business building ideas, this is a unique role within P&G and will offer fantastic career potential
What we offer you:
- Responsibility from Day 1 – you will feel the ownership of your work from the beginning
- Continuous coaching – you will work with passionate people and receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager
- Dynamic and respectful work environment – employees are at the core, we value every individual and encourage initiatives, promoting agility and work/life balance
- We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package. This includes a company car, pension, life assurance, health insurance, flexible working, a stock ownership scheme and other social benefits. Regular salary revisions and possible promotions - all in line with your results, performance and potential. To find more information about our benefits package take a look here: https://www.pgcareers.com/benefits
•Experience selling, influencing and negotiating directly to businesses within the HORECA sector.
• Experience in the cleaning or janitorial industry would be a strong asset.
• Ambitious and a real passion for building customer relationships
•Able to demonstrate creativity, innovation and able to show strong entrepreneurial spirit becoming an industry expert in the cleaning and janitorial sector
•Strong written and verbal communication skills to influence other and collaborate within diverse teams
•Passionate about growing your territory and become a strong networker across industry events.
• Bachelor’s Degree (Minimum) preferred
• Excellent analytical, problem solving and negotiating skills
At P&G #weseeequal
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. Our people are all equally talented in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours. Are you ready to inspire us with your unrivalled ideas?
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: