P&G entered the Korean market in 1989 through a joint venture with STC (Seotong Co., LTD), a trading company based in Korea. Today P&G Korea sells 12 world-leading brands, and employs over 200 people in our general office in Seoul, and plant in Chonan. P&G Korea continues to pursue social sustainability in collaboration with customers, focusing on healthy lives, hygiene education, and confidence/self-esteem.
P&G Gives Back
- P&G Korea has helped children in need through customized programs, including library renovations, art classes, dental clinics and single-parent family help.
- P&G Korea's Green Mileage Campaign reduces unnecessary packaging, with over 910 tons of secondary packaging reduced in Korea each year since 2008.
- P&G Korea along with partner United Way Korea, supports the self-development for more than 200,000 Korean children in need through our “Dreaming Together for the Future”.
- Retail Merchandising Specialist SLS00004022
- Associate Manager, Consumer & Market Knowledge (Analytics & Insights) CMK00001385
- Sales Manager, E-Business SLS00003986
- Marketing Strategy & Planning Manager, SK-II SLS00003988