For the past 25 years, P&G has pioneered the local Ukrainian market with leading brands, technology, and manufacturing. P&G came to the Ukraine in 1993, and today, at least one P&G product can be found in over 80% of Ukrainian households. P&G Ukraine provides about 5,000 jobs between our local headquarters in Kyiv, production plants in Boryspil and Ordzhonikidze (Pokrov), and our local distribution partners. Our Ukraine-manufactured products are exported to over 30 countries in Europe, Middle East and Africa.
P&G Gives Back
Through our “P&G Care to Every Home” program in Ukraine, we strive to provide the comfort of home, health, and hygiene to those who need it most.
- P&G donated over $1.2 million to support people in need in 2017, including orphanages, boarding houses for elderly and disabled people, and people in difficult life situations
- P&G Ukraine employees joined forces with some of the largest international and local foundation partners, such as the UN Children's Fund (UNICEF), SOS Children’s Villages, and FoodBank
- Annually, P&G Ukraine provides help to more than 500,000 people, handing over 1,200 tons of products of 30 brands, including Pampers, Tide, Ariel, Gala, Always, Head & Shoulders, Gillette and Fairy
Career Areas in Ukraine:
- Brand: Communications
- Finance & Accounting
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Intelectual Property/Legal
- Plant Technicians
- Research & Development
- Quality Assurance
- Supply Network Operations/Logistics