BEGIN A MEANINGFUL CAREER RIGHT HERE
Sales - Account Executive
Would you like to opportunity to work with billion-dollar brands? How would you like to represent these billion-dollar brands to P&G’s retailers on Day 1? How would you like to help develop the strategy and improve the business models of global companies? Do you have an ambitious spirit, a real passion for winning, and an interest in traveling? If you have proven analytical skills and are looking for a rewarding job which will allow you to grow personally and professionally, then come be an Account Executive with us! We are looking for Account Executives with a bachelor’s degree from an accredited university to come join our renowned Sales organization.
Sales Account Executives at P&G:
We are looking for someone with the ability to help us build collaborative and mutually beneficial relationships with others. We want someone who can set priorities and follow through on commitments, who can work effectively with diverse groups of people, who can demonstrate creativity, innovation, and initiative, and who can communicate with clarity and passion.
We offer you the opportunity to strategically partner with our customers to develop and lead joint value for both companies.
As an Account Executive, you will influence our customer's decisions in critical business areas by using conceptual selling techniques and data-based presentations. For retailer accounts, this involves making recommendations on assortment, shelving, pricing, and merchandising strategies based on consumer research that gives us insight into the psychology of the shopper.
Some of your responsibilities as an Account Executive would include:
- Developing, selling, implementing, and evaluating business plans to meet or exceed financial goals
- Collaborating with multi-functional teams (Marketing, Finance, Logistics, Operations, among others) to develop strategies and plans
- Managing and improving distribution, pricing, shelving, and merchandising
- Translating Business Plans into actionable selling stories for the customer
- Developing productive working relationships with key customer contacts and sell mutually beneficial business plans
- Turning raw data into actionable conclusions
- Using analytical tools and integrating various data systems to develop new insights
- Providing input into retailer category strategy
You will need to:
- Be the point of brand and category expertise with our customers - serving as a trusted business advisor
- Contribute by innovating new solutions to complex business challenges
- Own and manage significant customer accounts
- Participate on diverse, multi-functional teams and eventually lead and mange others
- A minimum of a bachelor’s degree from an accredited university, any major
- Strong leadership skills
- Demonstrated ability of critical thinking and problem solving
- Strong written and verbal communications
- A valid driver's license and willingness to travel on the job
- Be proficient on the following computer applications: MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint
- Basic financial knowledge
We produce globally recognized brands, and we grow the best business leaders in the industry. With a portfolio of trusted brands as diverse as ours, it is paramount our leaders are able to lead with courage the vast array of brands, categories and functions. We serve consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Always®, Ariel®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Herbal Essences®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, Tampax® and more. Our community includes operations in approximately 70 countries worldwide.
Visit http://www.pg.com to know more.
Our consumers are diverse and our talents - internally - mirror this diversity to best serve it. That is why we’re committed to building a winning culture based on Inclusion and our ideal candidate is passionate about the same principle: you will join our daily effort of being “in touch” so we craft brands and products to improve the lives of the world’s consumers now and in the future. We want you to inspire us with your unrivaled ideas.
We are committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We do not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship, disability, veteran status, HIV/AIDS status, or any other legally protected factor.
Immigration sponsorship is not available for this role. As a general matter, Procter & Gamble does not sponsor candidates for nonimmigrant visas or permanent residency. However, Procter & Gamble may make exceptions on a discretionary basis. Any exceptions would be based on the Company's specific business needs at the time and place of recruitment as well as the particular qualifications of the individual.
Procter & Gamble participates in e-verify as required by law.
Qualified individuals will not be disadvantaged based on being unemployed.
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: