BEGIN A MEANINGFUL CAREER RIGHT HERE
P&G was founded over 180 years ago as a simple soap and candle company. Today, we're the world’s largest consumer goods company and home to iconic, trusted brands that make life a little bit easier in small but meaningful ways. We've spanned three centuries thanks to three simple ideas: leadership, innovation and citizenship. The insight, innovation and passion of hardworking teams has helped us grow into a global company that is governed responsibly and ethically, that is open and transparent, and that supports good causes and protects the environment. This is a place where you can be proud to work and do something that matters.
Dedication from Us:
You'll be at the core of breakthrough innovations, be given exciting assignments, lead initiatives, and take ownership and responsibility, in creative work spaces where new ideas flourish. All the while, you'll receive outstanding training to help you become a leader in your field. It is not just about what you'll do, but how you'll feel: encouraged, valued, purposeful, challenged, heard, and inspired.
What we Offer:
Continuous mentorship – you will collaborate with passionate peers and receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager dynamic and supportive work environment– employees are at the centre, we value every individual and support initiatives, promoting agility and work/life balance.
Just so you know:
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. Our mission of diversity and inclusion is: “Everyone valued. Everyone included. Everyone performing at their peak”.
With us you will:
• Build Data & Analytics solutions in Microsoft Azure using Python, SQL and Power BI to source data from various systems, process, store and provide insights based on the processed data
• Own analytics platforms and dashboards with large userbase of decision makers across Asia.
• Work with cutting-edge data from Asia’s largest, fastest growing E-commerce retailers.
• Work on automation and optimization of internal processes and connections to retailer APIs and websites.
You will be reporting to Senior Director, AMA Consumer IT and e-Business.
We are currently looking for an IT Manager to join our Information Technology team in Mumbai, focused on our eCommerce business in Asia. In this role, you will be responsible for building systems and solutions leveraging various Azure components & tools. You will actively code and adapt it to ensure it functions well.
• Python and SQL programming skills
• Power BI Developer skills
• Cloud Understanding
• Previous experience or understanding of Data Models
• Previous experience or understanding of Project Management and Product Management.
• English proficiency
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: