BEGIN A MEANINGFUL CAREER RIGHT HERE
Digitization apprentice (F/M/X)
Procter & Gamble Amiens plant, located in the Somme department, is the largest P&G production site in Europe and the 2nd largest in the world. We specialize in the production of household and cleaning products and every day we produce millions of bottles of trusted brands like Ariel®, Lenor® and Febreze® to serve our consumers around the world.
Your missions :
As an apprentice, you will :
- Ensure the execution of the different digital Apps development needed for the daily operations
- Make sure IT systems are in line with production processes
- Create smart connections between the multifunctional teams for getting all the inputs and feedbacks (different departments, line technicians etc.)
- Work on continuous improvements to eliminate day-to-day losses
You will learn how the supply chain interfaces works end to end on daily basis to ensure the operations optimization/excellence. All in a very dynamic environment with full production line automation.
What P&G can offer you:
- Responsibilities from Day 1
- Autonomy in your missions and organization
- Challenging projects
- Professional development through regular training and on-the-job learning
- A dynamic, inclusive, and multicultural work environment - P&G employees are at the heart of our company. We value each individual and encourage initiatives that promote agility and work-life balance
We produce globally recognized brands and we grow the best business leaders in the industry. With a portfolio of trusted brands as diverse as ours, it is paramount our leaders are able to lead with courage the vast array of brands, categories and functions. We serve consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Always®, Ariel®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Herbal Essences®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, Tampax® and more. Our community includes operations in approximately 70 countries worldwide.
Visit http://www.pg.com to know more.
Our consumers are diverse and our talents - internally - mirror this diversity to best serve it. That is why we’re committed to building a winning culture based on Inclusion and our ideal candidate is passionate about the same principle: you will join our daily effort of being “in touch” so we craft brands and products to improve the lives of the world’s consumers now and in the future. We want you to inspire us with your unrivaled ideas. We are committed to providing equal opportunities in employment.
You are the candidate we are looking for:
Currently studying in Master's degree from engineering school/university, you correspond to the profile we are looking for if:
- You are proficient in both English and French
- You work with rigor, and you like to work in teams and collaborate
- You have a good mastery of the Microsoft Office softwares (PowerBI, PowerApps) and are keen to learn new IT systems (you will work on SAP during your internship)
- You like to improve systems and processes and to share your knowledge with others.
Amiens, Hauts-de-France, France Job Type: Full time Job categories: Manufacturing Req No: R000072103
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.