BEGIN A MEANINGFUL CAREER RIGHT HERE
IT Cyber Security Apprenticeship (F/M/X)
Procter & Gamble Amiens plant, located in the Somme department, is the largest P&G production site in Europe and the 2nd largest in the world. We specialize in the production of household and cleaning products and every day we produce millions of bottles of trusted brands like Ariel®, Lenor® and Febreze® to serve our consumers around the world.
IT - CYBERSECURITY ENGINEER APPRENTICESHIP (F/M/X)
We are looking for a Cybersecurity Engineer Apprentice to join us in multiple cybersecurity activities to protect our infrastructure/applications and improve our system resilience.
During your apprenticeship, you will work closely with the site cybersecurity manager to:
- Participate in site cybersecurity governance activities as well as working on the implementation of new programs and tools
- Respond quickly when security breaches are discovered
- Partner with site application owners to develop and enhance their applications as directed and resolve issues identified during audit processes
- Develop and implement an automated process for audits, network sniffing and application governance
More specifically, you will be part of a team called the IT/OT team in P&G's largest European plant and the second largest in the world manufacturing our laundry products such as Ariel, Dash, Lenor, etc.
You will be actively involved in the daily routine of the production floor, bringing the best that IT can offer to business operations.
You fit our search if:
- You are pursuing a Master degree in Computer Science or Management with a strong background in IT
- You have a passion for transforming business operations through technology
- You want to gain initial experience in IT by supporting production. You are curious and ready to dive into the world of cybersecurity
- You have excellent collaboration skills and a proven track record of effective leadership, problem solving and priority management
- You have a strong passion and skills in computer networking (switches, routing, firewalls), server infrastructure (VMWare ESXi, storage), database administration and cyber security
- You are fluent in English
We produce globally recognized brands and we grow the best business leaders in the industry. With a portfolio of trusted brands as diverse as ours, it is paramount our leaders are able to lead with courage the vast array of brands, categories and functions. We serve consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Always®, Ariel®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Herbal Essences®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, Tampax® and more. Our community includes operations in approximately 70 countries worldwide.
Visithttp://www.pg.comto know more.
Our consumers are diverse and our talents - internally - mirror this diversity to best serve it. That is why we’re committed to building a winning culture based on Inclusion and our ideal candidate is passionate about the same principle: you will join our daily effort of being “in touch” so we craft brands and products to improve the lives of the world’s consumers now and in the future. We want you to inspire us with your unrivaled ideas. We are committed to providing equal opportunities in employment.
Amiens, Hauts-de-France, France Job Type: Full time Job categories: Manufacturing Req No: R000072544
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.