Use powerful analysis tools to inform the future of our products
IT Operations Associate Manager
Do you love diving into data sets? Would you enjoy telling stories and helping others see the benefit of data-based decision-making? We are passionate about understanding data and want more people who know how to use that data in the best way to guide our decisions. Are you up for the challenge?
- Full Time
- Level: Recent Grad/Entry level
- Glassdoor Reviews and Company Rating
What makes an IT employee successful at P&G? Check out the top traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
Do you want to be part of P&G’s IT team?
In this role, you will lead and govern IT Operations in our site for local, regional and global IT services including Applications, Data Centers, Networks, Storage, Collaboration Tools, Server and Storage Services and IT components in the OT space. You will interact with product supply business partners and teams and you will contribute to the successful execution of your team’s initiatives.
The IT focus areas you will be accountable of are:
- Operational excellence for IT & OT Applications, Infrastructure & Networking
- Systemic IT issue remediation identified by Global Internal Audit (GIA)
- IT Continuity mitigation (avoid unplanned downtime)
- IT Stewardship Compliance, Cybersecurity vulnerability, & Info Security
The Technical Responsibilities are:
- Service Operations: Manage IT and OT applications and infrastructure components in a production environment. (ITIL Foundation Certification will be considered an asset)
- Incident Management & Resolution: Demonstrate accountability and ownership to resolve complex or cross-technology IT incidents
- Demonstrate deep understanding and critical thinking skills in solving issues related to applications, computing and network.
- Continuous improvement: Identify opportunity areas and suggest ways to improve IT services that support business processes. Work closely with IT Operations Leader & IT Service Owner to deliver the agreed continuous improvement plan and increase effectiveness and efficiency of the IT and OT operations.
- Application Management: Analyze and resolve integration needs through different applications (local/global)
- Solution Design: Primary IT single point of contact (SPOC) for global and regional employee services related projects. Act as consultant for network and local infrastructure needs.
- Stewardship: Lead and/ or perform of IT Control Self Assessments (CSAs) and responsible for timely and qualitative closure of the issues. Support local Audit on all IT topics.
- Governance of IT supplier partners on site: lead external operational resources that deliver IT operations on site.
- IT/OT Infrastructure Domain Expertise: Deep understanding of IT infrastructure, including Servers, Networking, Firewalls, Security, Voice, Mobility and Personal Computing.
- IT Security & Risk: awareness of cybersecurity requirements and support local cybersecurity team into the remediation plan.
- IT stewardship: Basic in IT stewardship requirement and controls.
We are looking for graduates who:
- Have strong analytical thinking & project management skills, driven by an entrepreneurial mindset.
- Demonstrate ownership, leadership & accountability – independent work, priority setting and ability to meet deadlines.
- On board fast in a complex and fast moving environment.
- Have effective communication skills
- Collaborate well with diverse groups of people.
- Are fluent in Greek and English (oral & written) language.
- Dynamic and respectful work environment – employees are at the center, we value every individual and encourage initiatives, promoting flexibility and work/life balance
- Career development opportunities
- Competitive salary and benefits package.
- Continuous coaching – you will work with passionate people and receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager
And in case you wondered...
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. Our people are all equally talented in unique ways: we come from diverse cultures, traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we really want to include yours, in this winning mix.
Are you ready to inspire us with your unique ideas?
Paid Time Off
Health and Wellness Programs
Stock Purchase Program
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR:
- IT MANAGER – B2B E-COMMERCE SERVICE OPERATION MANAGER Warsaw, Poland
- IT - JUNIOR DATA SCIENTIST FOR SUPPLY CHAIN ANALYTICS Warsaw, Poland
- Junior Business Analytics Manager Bucharest, Romania
- IT MANAGER - BI TOOLS MANAGER Warsaw, Poland